More to Lose...Tuesday 3/14

sradcli74
on 3/13/06 9:49 pm
GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!! I'm shouting to wake everyone up. Where's Monna, I didn't see a post from her yesterday. I did it with the peanuts again. Oh woe as me! But today I am incorporating them as part of the plan. I should just stay away from nuts altogether because as soon as I get a taste, that's all she wrote, and it doesn't help that I have that large can that I still haven't divided yet. Today's plan: Turkey Sausage w/ Toast and FF Cheese Lunch Roasted Chicken, Pasta w/ Garlic Sauce and Veggies Dinner Roasted Chicken, Pasta w/ Garlic Sauce and Veggies Snacks Apple Egg Roll Hot/Sweet Peanut Mix Protein Drink? Have a great Day!!
IrishIze
on 3/13/06 10:44 pm - NJ
Hi Teah!! YooHoo - Miss Monna - were are you???? I'm also looking for Miss Pamela... I did ok yesterday. I didn't feel like eating too much. I did go home and do a 30 minute WATP Walk and Kick video, so I felt better about that. I didn't weigh myself this morning. I'm not going to weigh until Friday - I'm just too frustrated. Here's the plan for today: B: Carb Countdown with Unjury L: a small piece of salmon with a small green salad S: low carb pretzels D: turkey sloppy joe meat and a green salad with cucumber, tomato, roasted red pepper and SF dressing S: a few more low carb pretzels and some Unjury in lemonade Totals: Calories: 771 Carbs: 32 Protein: 90 Exercise: I did the WATP WalkBlaster this morning, and will do the Walk and Jog video tonight. I hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views