More to Lose....Mon. 3/13

(deactivated member)
on 3/12/06 8:58 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, Well I'm sure Denise is having a great time at Disney World with her daughter enjoying all the rides. I sure didn't stay on any kind of a plan for the weekend, its hard when I'm home all day and have my husband and son to feed so that just wants me to eat more. Oh well it will get better eventually I hope. Its been snowing all weekend also and didn't feel like doing much just sit around and watch the snow fall. Anyway heres my plan for today: Before work: Coffee with sf french van creamer 1/2 bagel with cream cheese Breakfast: yogurt banana Lunch: Mini pita pocket sandwich (turkey) sf pudding Snack: string cheese Dinner: Turkey Link green beans Aqua class tonight for an hour. You all have a great week. We all need to keep this thread going while Denise is gone so when she returns she can see what a good job...haha Have a great day, Denise K.
sradcli74
on 3/12/06 11:24 pm
Hi Denise, I bet Denise is having a great time at Disney. I wish I were there! I am back to 183. I don't know what it is with me. Actually I do know, but I am not working really hard to change my habits and reach my goal. I know this summer I will be more active with yard work alone, but I want to drop pounds before that, then I'll look extra cute this summer. I've got issues and I need to work through them. Here's my plan for today: Breakfast - Protein Smoothie Lunch - Salad w/ Turkey, Broccoli, FF Cheese, Tomato and Lettuce Dinner - Chicken Burger w/ Low Carb Bread and Veggie? Snacks Tomato Basil Wheathins Bannana Orange SF Popsicle Have a great week!!
IrishIze
on 3/13/06 12:30 am - NJ
Hi everyone, I'm kind of down in the dumps - I'm sick again and I feel very unmotivated in regard to weight-loss. I go through the week eating under 800 calories every day and exercising at least an hour a day. It takes me forever to lose a lousy pound. Then people tell me I'm not eating enough, so I add a protein bar and a protein drink to bring my calories up around 1100, and I gain two pounds. I'm not going to look at the scale for a week - I'm tired of trying so hard. OK, OK - I don't feel well and I'm feeling sorry for myself. Anyway, here's my plan for today: B: Carb Countdown with Unjury L: 2 T peanut butter, low carb pretzels D: 4 oz. salmon, green salad with FF dressing S: Unjury in lemonade Totals: Calories: 753 Carbs: 29 Protein: 85 I didn't get up and exercise this morning. I just don't feel like it. I think I have a sinus infection and my head hurts and my ears are ringing...ugh. I'll see how I feel when I get home tonight - maybe I'll do something light. Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 3/13/06 4:02 am
Hi Nancy, I'm sorry that you feel this way. But remember your accomplishments! You've done a great job! Don't beat yourself up over a couple of pounds. I agree with putting the scale away for a couple of days. What you saw may not have been a gain, but rather just a fluctuation (did I spell that right). Its stressful for us to constantly worry about our weight and every now and again it does the mind (maybe not the body), some good to take a vacation. I'm not saying just forget about monitoring your food altogether, but plan your menu and go ahead with your day. Heck, you deserve a treat for you progress and dedication, what about a spa day or a new blouse for spring. You've got the weight thing undercontrol and I think your're doing a fabulous job. Teah
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/06 8:49 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Nancy, I'm with Teah, you are doing such a great job with your weightloss. Give you self a pat on the back and take a break if you need to, don't be so hard on yourself you are doing just great. You are so close to your goal and you'll be to goal before you know it. You take care and hope you feel better real soon. My husband has had that flu/cold 4 times now and I work with several people who have had it at least 3 times. I've only gotten it slightly once and hope to not get it again. Have a great evening, Denise K.
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/06 5:07 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Plan for the weekend? Um...no. Actually, I did decently yesterday, but that's nothing compared to my rotten Saturday. Up next, today's menu. B~Homemade muffin L~chicken wrap, cottage cheese, carrots, grapes D~Bratworst...not sure what else yet S~Yogurt, 2 cookies, and hopefully nothing else Exercise~plan to walk 30 minutes, then lift weights for one rotation Pamela Up six, down three, up five, down three, down four...stupid scale!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views