More to lose... Friday (3/10)

jewelcrown
on 3/9/06 9:41 pm
Good morning Ladies!! Happy Friday!!! Yesterday was dismal... Today should be better. I'll be offline for awhile. I'm taking my daughter to Disneyworld tomorrow. I just hope I can fit on the rides this time. We went in 2002 and there wasn't anything my round bottom could get into. Hopefully things will be different this time. I have exercise bands I plan to take with me. Hopefully I'll come back the same weight and not gain! We'll be there 6 days. Here's my plan for today (in addition to putting a big sign on my office door "BRING NO FOOD IN HERE!!!"): Breakfast: tilapia applesauce coffee Lunch: Chicken breast Snack: Deli Turkey Dinner: Steak N Shake Jr Burger Snack: Sugar free ice cream Sugar free popsicles Sugar free cider Nutrition: 1195 Calories 51 Fat 78 Carb 105 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs. to Doctor's goal
sradcli74
on 3/9/06 11:16 pm
Hey Denise!!! I'm sure you'll have no problem putting your "Skinny Butt" in those seats! Don't worry, with all the walking and excitement, I'm sure you'll post a loss when you come back. I ate one too many girlscout cookies yesterday. THank goodness the box here at work is gone. I am simply ravenous today! I don't know why...I've been up since 4am and its only 8:30 now and I've already eaten: Turkey Sausage Apple Toaster Strudel Protein Smoothie Bannana w/ Peanut Butter Normally in this time I would have only had the Protein Smoothie and I would have been working on gettin a good amount of water in. But, I'm Still HUNGRY!!! I don't want to end up eating my lunch mid morning and then having to go to the cafeteria. I've banned myself from there because I can't seem to make good choices whenever i eat there. That darn cafeteria has way too many bad choices to choose from. This is too weird. I'm going to try drinking some Propel water to see if that satisfies me. For the rest of the day I plan on the following: Baked Chicken Broccoli Cauliflower 1TBSP Rice Bannana w/ Peanut Butter Dinner? I was planning to take my son out to dinner, so I'm not sure. If I can get through today and the weekend without excessive snacking, I'm sure I'll lose more. Have a good Weekend. Teah
jewelcrown
on 3/10/06 12:21 am
Hey thanks Teah... I am really apprenhensive... it was so embarrassing our last trip. The memories are still very vivid!! I have training in Chicago coming up in July... hopefully we can get together. Have a great weekend!!! Denise
IrishIze
on 3/10/06 1:39 am - NJ
Denise - I hope you and your daughter have a WONDERFUL time at Disney!! I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy all the rides - you've lost over 100 lbs - remember?!?!?!? I had a good day yesterday, and I'm really busy today. I'm just finishing up here at work and then I'm going to NYC to watch my niece run in the Nationals (track). I'm kind of eating on the fly and haven't even logged onto fitday today. I'm bringing a couple of string cheese with me and a protein bar. I probably won't get much more than that in today, but I didn't want to miss a day checking in. I'll be on this weekend! Hugs, and we'll miss you Denise!!! Nancy 280/168/155
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/06 9:47 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Denise, You and your daughter have a great time. You're gonna love being able to ride the rides. I'm not posting a food plan today as I didn't really have one. Breakfast went well but we had a potluck at work for lunch and for dinner I had shrimp and crab with butter and a small salad. I have to work tomorrow so should have a pretty good day for food. Its really hard to stay on a plan on the weekends for me. Well you all have a great weekend. Denise K. Denise were gonna miss you on here. Just have a great time.
Irene S.
on 3/11/06 7:04 am - NJ
Denise, I guess you won't see this till you get back, but I hope you have/had a great time in Disney. I am CERTAIN that you will be able to fit on any ride you choose. Big difference from the last time you were there. But it seems those horrid memories stick in our heads FOREVER. Hope they get erased with this trip. Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views