Been a long time

jennifersmith
on 3/9/06 11:43 am - vernon, CT
RNY on 07/20/04 with
Hello everyone My name is Jennifer and I am 30 years old. I had my surgery back in July 2004 and felt I was doing ok. I do have a lot of nausea and upset tummy issues now. As I can't eat red meat or seafood and also cant do any milk products. I have a great support system my skinny hubby and my best friend who doesn't weigh but 100lbs. lol so here I am for some support from people who know what I am going through. I have hit that bounce stage where you gain a little weight back. As my lowest were 240. I bounced back to 258. And I don't want it to go any higher. I am currently walking about 3 miles a day and have just started to try to eat better. It not hard as much I cant do more then 12 grams of sugar at a time...but i need more motivation.. Also my iron levels are very low and they are not coming up I go back to the doctor on the 28th. Hopefully I have lost 10lbs by then... Please help with any kind words of support thanks so much!!!!!!
jewelcrown
on 3/9/06 10:33 pm
Hi Jennifer!! Welcome back to the board. Here you'll find encouragement and support. There's an ongoing thread called "More to Lose". A few of us have decided to try and post our eating and exercise plan along with our successes and failures along the way. The encouragement and support is awesome. We aren't perfect, but as long as we stay in the game, we have more successes than failures. Our goal is to lose more weight, but more importantly maintain any weight losses acheived. Why don't you join us. I think you'll find the support helpful. All the best, Denise 232/219/170 -107 49 lbs to Doctor's goal
sradcli74
on 3/9/06 11:20 pm
Hi Jennifer, Welcome Back! Join us on our daily threads regarding diet and exercise. Like Denise said , we are here to encourage and support you. You can do it!! Take Care, Teah
Mary M.
on 3/10/06 12:06 am - Neverland, CA
Jennifer, Welcome back!!! We are all here to support and lift each other up. Join our daily posts to keep yourself committed to your new lifestyle. Skinny people have no idea what it is to be obese, often times they can sabotage our efforts unconsciously. No matter how much I weigh I will always be obese. The surgeons operate on our body not on our brain. You will find support and truthfulness on this board. Although our journeys are different yet they are the same. The same demons that plagued us before surgery eventually return with vengeance as we tempt fate and open Pandora's box. Remember the basics: protein, water, vitamins and exercise. Happy to see you back. Mary 415/167/147 20 lbs to Personal Goal 13 lbs below Doctors Goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views