Thursday 3/9 Exercise

Mary M.
on 3/8/06 9:51 pm - Neverland, CA
Squeeze a medicine ball. To work your legs, gluteus and inner thighs, lean against a wall and squat. "Make sure your thighs are parallel to the floor," says Brooke Siler, owner of re:AB studio in New York City. So what have you done today? Mary 415/167/147 20 lbs to Personal Goal 13 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
jewelcrown
on 3/8/06 10:38 pm
Hey Mary!!! I see your numbers are dropping!!! Congratulations.... I did my usual - 1 hour of water aerobics.... Nope, didn't even attempt to get up at 4:00 am for Pilates... will try to get it in after work!! Have a great day! Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs to Doctors Goal
Mary M.
on 3/9/06 9:58 am - Neverland, CA
Denise, Thanks for noticing, I am getting closer to my goal. Weigh to go in getting your water aerobics in this morning! Hopefully, you will find time this evening to get you pilates in...I am going this evening to take my pilates class. Mary
IrishIze
on 3/9/06 1:36 am - NJ
Hi Mare! I did the usual, WATP WalkBlaster this morning. I plan on doing the Walk and Jog later on after I get home. Hope all is well with you!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/168/155
Mary M.
on 3/9/06 10:01 am - Neverland, CA
Nancy, Great job getting back on track . All is well today, Tuesday I was having a episode due to meatballs in marinara sauce. Yesterday evening had the worse charlie horse in my upper thigh. Mary
Mary M.
on 3/9/06 10:53 am - Neverland, CA
This morning I did my 2.5 mile walk, this afternoon 30 min eliptical, theis evening 1 hr pilates class. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views