Wednesday 3/8 Excercise

Mary M.
on 3/7/06 9:21 pm - Neverland, CA
Triple up on weight moves. "Hold a dumbbell in each hand and do a biceps curl as you squat," suggests Lang. "When you stand up, press the dumbbells straight overhead to work your shoulders and back." You can do one set of 15 in one minute. So what have you done today? Mary 415/167/147 21 lbs to Personal Goal 12 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
jewelcrown
on 3/7/06 10:54 pm
Hi Mary!!! 20 minutes of Pilates at 4:00 am this morning! I had planned to go to the pool thereafter, but a storm below through the area. The indoor pool is closed during a thunderstorm... So.... I went back to bed!!! Have a great day!! Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs to Doctors Goal
Mary M.
on 3/8/06 9:28 pm - Neverland, CA
Denise, Great job with getting up so early to do your pilates Weigh to go!!! What a bummer that you were unable to use the pool. I know you love your water aroebics. Mary
IrishIze
on 3/8/06 12:04 am - NJ
Naughty me - forgot to set the alarm last night, so I was late getting up and didn't do my morning exercise. I promise to do the WATP WalkBlaster when I get home tonight. Have a great day! Hugs, Nancy
IrishIze
on 3/8/06 4:56 am - NJ
I just got back from the gym downstairs at work. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill (even jogged for a few two minute intervals), so I'm feeling a bit better about my pigging out yesterday. N.
Mary M.
on 3/8/06 9:31 pm - Neverland, CA
Nancy, Okay, do not beat up on yourself for a bad eating day...it is water under the bridge. Now you have been proactive, back to eating the way you should and of course you are moving. Mary
Mary M.
on 3/8/06 9:33 pm - Neverland, CA
I did my 2.5 mile walk in the morning and last night I did an 1hr of water aerobics. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views