More to Lose.....Wednes. 3/8

IrishIze
on 3/7/06 11:52 pm - NJ
Hooray, Teah!!! Congratulations on that loss!! Keep up the good work!! Hugs, Nancy
Irene S.
on 3/8/06 4:45 am - NJ
Yippee! Congratulations to you, Teah. Keep up the good work! I'm doing the happy dance with you! Irene
IrishIze
on 3/8/06 12:02 am - NJ
Hi ladies, Without going into the gory details, let me just say that yesterday someone brought in not one, but two giant trays of beautiful homemade cookies. For some unfathomable reason, one tray was left with me and I figured I'd take them home and freeze them...yeah....right. Those cookies called to me all the way home and even though they were in the back seat, I managed to reach back, grab them and devour five cookies on my drive home!! Once I got home, I ate a few more...really. I finally took the cookies, got back in the car, and drove to the local shopping center and put the whole tray in the garbage. That is the INSANITY of food addiction. Sometimes I really scare myself.... I was sluggish and tired from the sugar, but unfortunately I don't dump. I ended up forgetting to set my alarm and got up late for work so I didn't get to exercise. I also chose not to weigh, although I'm sure my binge will be showing up for the next few days. I'm working on putting it behind me and getting back on track today. Here's the plan... B: Carb Countdown with Unjury, WW Flakes and Fiber cereal L: Carb Countdown with Unjury S: low carb pretzels D: small chicken breast with a green salad Totals: Calories: 712 Carbs: 24 Protein: 88 Exercise: I'll definitely do the WATP WalkBlaster when I get home from work tonight.... Hugs, Nancy 280/167?/155
jewelcrown
on 3/8/06 1:14 am
Hang in there Nancy! Thank goodness those moments of insanity are temporary. Good work in disposing of those awful cookies! Denise 326/219/170
IrishIze
on 3/8/06 2:48 am - NJ
Thanks Denise - I'm doing pretty well today - even though someone brought in a whole stack of pizzas!! I don't know what the heck is going on here . I'm going to go downstairs to the gym and walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes.... N.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views