More to Lose.....Wednes. 3/8

(deactivated member)
on 3/7/06 1:05 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, Well I'm doing very well with getting my exercise and water in, now if I can just stay to my plan for what I'm gonna eat I'd be doing great. I just have to keep on working on it. Lately it seems like I'm just hungry all of the time. I have my meals and my snacks but I'm still hungry. I really don't know why. I'm getting in plenty of protein, exercise and water but the hunger I still have. I'll just have to keep trying and figure out what I can eat to keep my from being hungry all the time. Anyway here's my plan for Wednesday: Before work: Coffee with french van. creamer kashi cereal with a banana Snack: Yogurt orange Lunch: Mini Pita pocket sandwich (turkey) orange Snack: Cottage cheese turkey link Dinner: Shrimp Salad small amount of ranch dressing After my aqua class if I'm hungry I'll have a protein shake. Exercise: 1 hour aqua aerobics, 80 oz of water. I did it yesterday so know I can do it again today. You all have a great day, Denise K.
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/06 8:47 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
So far, so good this week. I anticipate today being a little harder for me, as my pregnant sister will be visiting on her way to dinner with her father-in-law. Take a deep breath... B~english muffin L~chicken wrap, cottage cheese, apple D~chicken parmasean, noodles in alfredo sauce (not that really bad kind), carrots, broccoli S~Yogurt, milk Exercise: plan to work my little heart out...gotta deal with stress some way! Pamela
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/06 8:57 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Pamela, You got a new pic. You look great, keep up the good work....We can do this.............Have a great day, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 3/7/06 9:48 pm
Pamela... You look marvelous!!!! Love that new picture.... Have a great day!! Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs to Drs. Goal
sradcli74
on 3/7/06 10:05 pm
Hi Pamela, I like your new picture, You look great!
IrishIze
on 3/7/06 11:50 pm - NJ
WooHoo, Pamela - lookin' GOOD!!! Hugs, Nancy
Irene S.
on 3/8/06 4:41 am - NJ
Pamela I LOVE the picture of the new you! You look awesome! Keep up the good work. Take that deep breath... Hang in there. Irene
jewelcrown
on 3/7/06 9:52 pm
Good morning Ladies!! Today is going to be a good day... I can feel it! Here's my plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Lunch: Chicken Breast Dinner: Ground Turkey Snacks: Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: 1061 Calories 28 Fat 13 Carbs 167 Protein Exercise: 20 minute pliates no pool today.... thunderstorm... indoor pool closed during a storm ??? Have a great day! Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs to Drs. goal
sradcli74
on 3/7/06 10:04 pm
Good Morning All, Yesterday went well, since I've curbed my snacking I noticed a loss the scale said 181.5!!! Finally. I've been doing really good, thinking of the bigger picture. Plus doing more walking. I've also noticed that I have been doing better by focusing on getting my protein first accompanied by a healthy side and not focusing so much on the calorie and carb counting. So I'm trying it for a while without the calorie/carb counting. Breakfast Protein Smoothie Lunch Chicken Burger, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Cheese Sauce Dinner Chicken Burger, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Cheese Sauce Snack Mixed Fresh Fruit (I have a large bowl to snack on all day) 3 Lemon Girl Scout Cookies (its that time of year) Have a great day! Teah
jewelcrown
on 3/7/06 10:52 pm
Hey Teah... Congrats on the weight loss!!! You go girl!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views