Monday 3/6 Exercise

Mary M.
on 3/5/06 10:09 pm - Neverland, CA
Regular exercise is hard work. If you've been following a regular exercise routine, you know that better than most! Don't be afraid to reward yourself for doing such hard work. You deserve it! As you reach your goals, think of rewards that will motivate you, such as a new CD or a massage. Be sure to choose rewards that reinforce your success without compromising your original goal. So what have you done today? Mary 415/168/147 21 lbs to Personal Goal 12 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
jewelcrown
on 3/5/06 11:42 pm
Hi Mary!! Hope you had a great weekend!! I did my usual 1 hr. of water aerobics. I'm going to try for 30 minutes of Pilates tonght... Have a fantastic day!!! Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs to Doctors Goal
Mary M.
on 3/6/06 1:35 pm - Neverland, CA
Denise, Great workout!!! I had a great weekend, went to lunch with some of the folks from the Cali board on Saturday. These are always special. Mary
IrishIze
on 3/6/06 12:11 am - NJ
Good morning Mare! Well it's Monday again, and that means getting up at 5:30 to do my first set of exercise! I did the WATP WalkBlaster, and plan on doing the Walk Strong video later on this evening. I hope everyone has a great day!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/167/155
Mary M.
on 3/6/06 1:38 pm - Neverland, CA
Hello Sweet Nancy, Weigh to Go!!! You are just Keep movin your scale is showing it!!! Mary
Monna W.
on 3/6/06 2:36 am - Susanville, CA
Got arch supports yesterday at a foot specialty store. Seems to be helping. Went to the gym this morning and did about 10 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the recumbent, and 60 minutes weight training. Hope to try the Gazelle again tonight. Monna
Mary M.
on 3/6/06 1:40 pm - Neverland, CA
Monna, I was thinking about you this weekend, each time I saw the ad for the Good Feet Store. Hope those archs are giving you some well deserved relief! Awesome workout!!!! Mary
Mary M.
on 3/6/06 1:33 pm - Neverland, CA
Today, due to time constraints I walked in the morning and again this evening...even in the rain. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views