hi guys

us2bfat C.
on 3/5/06 8:31 pm - selden, NY
well the barmitzvah went off without a hitch it was a perfect day.. the only thing that would have made it more perfect is if i felt better ... yesterday i had a pretty good food day now im forcing myself to eat during this nausea and managed to get some food down... i have lost 6 lbs since i started taking the meds but 4 i had been going up and down with since on maintenece... i have added some pics on my profile from the party the first one is me and a friend from my support group who has lost 135 lbs yeaaaaaaaaa lisa she looks great... and the second one is me in my pole dancing shoes woooo hooooo what a gift i wore them all day i would have never been able to do that pre surgery.... hope you like them.... i had gotten lifted on the chair and what a feeling that was not feeling like i was breaking someones back.... love all you guys to bits and pieces... Stacy 232/139
jewelcrown
on 3/5/06 11:45 pm
Wow... you look awesome!!! Your muscle tone is out of this world!! You go girl... You keep inspiring me. I want to be you when I grow up!!! Have a great day!! Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs. to Doctor's goal
us2bfat C.
on 3/6/06 4:25 am - selden, NY
wow denise thanks so much..... i cant hear that enough ha ha ha .... i am inspired by you and your posts.... this board is the only way we are all going to suceed...keep up the good work and the inspirational posts... oh by the way i notice that you eat tilapia a lot and that is my most favorite thing to eat its the best fish out there..... love you loads girly.... Stacy 232/139
IrishIze
on 3/6/06 12:08 am - NJ
Stacy - you look so GREAT!! What a beautiful dress, and the shoes are SO you!!!! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better - you take good care of yourself now!!! Love you lots.... Hugs, Nancy
us2bfat C.
on 3/6/06 4:30 am - selden, NY
thanks nanc your always great for a kind word... i forgot to mention that my both middle toes were numb the next day but i guess thats the price we pay for being hotttttt... love you to bits and pieces ... Stacy 232/139
Irene S.
on 3/6/06 12:25 pm - NJ
WOW, wow wow!!! You look awesome, Stacy. Love the outfit and the shoes. I'm glad the day turned out so well for all of you. Take care of yourself, keep that food coming - protein drinks too. I'll keep you in my prayers. Irene
us2bfat C.
on 3/6/06 7:24 pm - selden, NY
thanks irene ..... believe it or not i am really trying ....i certainly didnt come this far to get healthy to now be unhealthy...everyday is a challange but getting better then the next ...i will keep you all posted.... Stacy 232/139
bobby s
on 3/7/06 3:25 am - Central, FL
All I can say is WOW!!! That's it.....WOW!!!
us2bfat C.
on 3/7/06 4:28 am - selden, NY
awww bobby thanks thats very sweet of you xoxoxo but thats exacley what i say about you!!!!!! Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views