More to Lose....Mon. 3/6

(deactivated member)
on 3/5/06 1:01 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, Well I have had a bad time since Friday, came home from work early on Friday because it was snowing really bad here. I got rear ended in my truck so things just kind of went down hill since then. I didn't really watch what I was eating very closely this weekend didn't do too bad really. I have head and neck pain that seems to be bothering me more each day. I'm going to try and get into see my doctor on Monday and have him check me out. I didn't feel like sitting in an emergency room. Weekends can be quite busy and didn't feel like sitting for hours to be seen. Here's my eating plan anyway, When I get up coffee with sf french van. creamer Breakfast: Kashi go lean cereal with a banana Lunch: Mini Pita pocket sandwich (ham) Yogurt Snack: orange String cheese Dinner: canned tuna cottage cheese Snack: protein shake Plan on going to my aqua aerobics class just have to see how I feel after a full day at work, have to see how my pain is. Will try real hard to get in my 80 oz of water. Have a great day all, Denise
(deactivated member)
on 3/5/06 8:50 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm sorry to hear that things were crummy for you this weekend. My own weekend went quite well...except for food. Here's my plan, and I'm sticking to it! Also, I'm going to try to better incorporate the food pyramid into my menu instead of focusing only on calories. B~english muffin, skim milk S~Yogurt L~chicken wrap, cottage cheese, apple S~carrots and salsa D~spaghetti (with tomatoes, onions, and turkey) Pamela -130
jewelcrown
on 3/5/06 9:29 pm
Good morning Ladies!!! Denise K., so sorry to hear about your accident. Hope your doctor's appointment goes well. Yesterday was a pretty good day, not perfect, but pretty good. I didn't excercise at all. It was cold and rainy here and I just couldn't get motivated. Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Ground turkey Snack: Celery Lunch: South Beach - Chicken Cash Snack: Tangerine Dinner: Salmon Snack Sugar free ice cream Nutrition: 1178 Calories 38 Fat 51 Carbs 121 Protein Exercise: 1 hr. water aerobics 30 minutes Pilates Have a great day!! Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs to Drs. Goal....
sradcli74
on 3/5/06 9:59 pm
Hi Everyone, I've been missing in action. Both of my babies are sick with RSV and things are just getting back to normal. They were both miserable. Now that they are getting better, I feel like I'm getting sick. I was so busy with the kids that I wasn't really paying attention to what I was eating for the last week. The good news is that the scale still reads 183. I am going to try once again to commit myself to walking during my lunch for at least 30 minutes. So the scale can move to leaner numbers. Breakfast Protein Smoothie Lunch Chicken and Spinach Dinner Turkey Sandwich Snacks Mixed Fresh Fruit Have a great week, Teah
Monna W.
on 3/6/06 2:28 am - Susanville, CA
Denise, Sorry to hear about your babies. There has been a lot of RSV here this winter. Glad they are better, but hope you are just tired and not really getting sick. Monna
IrishIze
on 3/6/06 12:05 am - NJ
Good morning everyone! Denise K - sorry to hear about your accident - hope you're feeling better soon. Hi Teah! Nice to see you back - sorry the kids were sick, and I hope you don't get it!! I had a good day yesterday, stayed pretty much on track and did my two sets of exercise. Here's today's plan: B: Carb Countdown with Unjury L: Boca Burger with some shredded cheese S: Carb fix pretzels D: Green salad with chicken breast, red roasted peppers, red onion, a little bit of lowfat swiss cheese and SF dressing. S: a few more pretzels... Totals: Calories: 801 Carbs: 33 Protein: 90 Exercise: Did the WATP WalkBlaster this morning, and plan on doing the Walk STrong video this evening. Have a great day everyone!! Hugs, Nancy 280/167/155
Monna W.
on 3/6/06 2:34 am - Susanville, CA
Morning Ladies, I jsut couldn't seem to get motivated to post over the week end. Actually had a pretty good weekend. My husband took me to a nice resturant Sat. evening. Had delicious ribs, but did not eat them all. Yesterday went to Reno and got arch supports to help my plantar fasciitis. Seems to be helping. They were sure expensive, but if it helps my feet, it is worth it. Today's plan Breakfast South Beach breakfast wrap Lunch Lean Cuisine chicken with almonds Dinner Protein Bar Snack tangerine string cheese pistachios SF popsicle Totals Calories: 997 Fat: 42 Carbs: 96 Protein: 93 Went to the gym. Did about 10 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the recumbent, and 60 minutes weight training. Will try the Gazelle this evening. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views