More to lose... Saturday (3/4)

jewelcrown
on 3/3/06 10:28 pm
Good morning, ladies!! Today is a wonderful day... Yesterday was really good and I tried on a pair of slacks for which last week I could not button, let alone zipper. Today, I got in them, I buttoned them and zipped them!! They're still a little too tight for my taste, but I see me wearing them very shortly in my future. I'm suddenly motivated. I think I'm actually going to get to goal. With the support of my July family, I truly believe WE CAN DO THIS! Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Oatnut bread peanutbutter Coffee French Vanilla Cream Snack: Tilapia Lunch: Chicken Wing Dinner: South Beach - Penne Chicken Snack: Sugar Free Ice Cream Nutrition: 1216 Calories 58 Fat 93 Carb 75 Protein Exercise: 20 minutes Pilates 30 minutes walking Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs to Drs. Goal
IrishIze
on 3/3/06 11:57 pm - NJ
Denise - OF COURSE you're going to get to goal - no question about it!! There's strength in numbers and if we all stick together, we can ALL do it!! Another one bites the dust!! Got up this morning, peed and weighed and the scale said 167! Got off and tried again and it said the same thing! WooHoo!! I guess exercise is really an important part of me losing weight. I'm going to dinner with friends tonight - I hope to have some sort of fish and most likely a couple of fries! I'm going to eat light during the day and make sure I get my exercise in. I haven't really planned for today other than to have a hard boiled egg for breakfast with some Unjury in lemonade. Probably have Carb Countdown and Unjury for lunch, maybe some shrimp to go along with that. I did the 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster this morning, and will probably do the Walk and Kick later on this afternoon. Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC day!! Hugs, Nancy 280/167/155 ~ 12 to goal!! Mini Goal: 164 by St. Patrick's Day (March 17)
jewelcrown
on 3/4/06 10:27 am
Nancy!! I am so proud of you!!! You go woman!!! Congratulations Miss Skinny! Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs to Drs. Goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views