145!!

Traci K.
on 3/3/06 8:35 pm - Sullivan, MO
I got on the scale this morning to see 145 staring back at me!! Yesterday, after I got home from buying the new scale, I got on and it said 149. Of course I was wearing my Levi jeans and sweatshirt, so I guess those are heavier. I had not eaten, just had some coffee. But the scale was definitely 145 this morning - could it have been my clothes, water retention or something that had me weighing 149 yesterday? I can't believe I lost 4 lbs overnight. I used to always weigh first thing in the morning, with my PJs on, before I ate or drank (and after I pee! ). Hey - I'll take the 145. Traci 250/145
jewelcrown
on 3/3/06 10:16 pm
Congratulations Traci!!! Can't wait to be in your shoes!!! Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs to go!
IrishIze
on 3/3/06 11:47 pm - NJ
WooHoo!! Way to go! That sure is motivating, isn't it???? Hugs, Nancy 280/167/155
Irene S.
on 3/3/06 11:52 pm - NJ
Congratulations, Tra****ep up the good work. I always weigh significantly more at night than in the morning. Sometimes as much as 4-5 lbs. Of course I'm talking aobut with clothes on at night, vs. light pj's or naked in the AM. See what the scale says this morning. It's not the actual number on the scale, but where it's going (up, down, or the same) that's that I track. Irene
on my W.
on 3/5/06 8:03 am - Canada
Traci, I have followed your scale saga over the past week and was so excited when you bought on. Now to think you are back to 145...so close to that lowest number!!!!!!!! Way to go.....I am so proud of you. Keep posting so that we can keep reading about your success. Hugs from Canada. Karen. 290 - 171- 149
Sherri_B
on 3/11/06 8:57 am - washington, MO
Yeah !!!!!! I am so happy for you .. I have seen 155 a couple times but only for a day here and there mostly 160 here . You should be so proud .. How is all else going ? Congrats
Traci K.
on 3/11/06 9:24 am - Sullivan, MO
Sherri!! There you are girl! Thanks! I'm doing well. All kiddos are well too. How about you? How is your kiddos and family doing? Traci
Sherri_B
on 3/12/06 1:53 am - washington, MO
Yeah i dont get on much here latley . if i do i dont post near as much .. We are all doing great . Kiddos are all healthy . and doing good . How do you like your new home ? It was nice to see ya post . Take care and keep up the good work . Do you see the dr. anymore ? I havent been since i seen you last . take care hugs
Deejay
on 3/13/06 8:19 am - Sparks, NV
way to go Traci! I'm close, 147 now. I saw 146 on Monday but its back to 147 now. Good for you!!! Its unbelievable hu? Deejay 262/147
Traci K.
on 3/13/06 8:28 am - Sullivan, MO
You're doing great Deejay! But hey, you're the lucky one - you've already had your plastics done haven't you? If I had my tummy tuck - I'd lose a good 5-10 lbs I bet and definitely would drop at least one size! I'm wearing 10 petites now. :D I'd love to had the plastics done, but I doubt I could get it covered by my insurance as I don't really have a problem with rashes or anything. So I would have to pay cash. Not something I can do at the moment. I know I could get a breast reduction covered, and perhaps that could reduce the cost of a tummy tuck along with it, but even so - it won't be happening this year. Perhaps next year. Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views