More to lose... Friday (3/3)

jewelcrown
on 3/2/06 9:35 pm
Good morning, Ladies: Denise K. and Nancy hope you're feeling better this morning. Nothing earthshattering happening on this end. Yesterday was a good day. I've become a scale ***** I fought and fought, but lost the battle. Since I've validated the pool scale with my Doctor's scale, I hop on that thing every morning. The only problem is, when I have a good day, I expect it to show up immediately... I know, unrealistic expectation!!! Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Oatnut Bread Turkey Orange Juice Snack: Tangerine Lunch: South Beach Cashew Chicken Snack: Sugar free ice cream Dinner: Chicken Wings Nutrition: Calories 1279 Fat 45 Carbs 117 Protein 93 Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics... DONE Have great day!!! Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs to Drs. goal...
IrishIze
on 3/2/06 10:15 pm - NJ
Hello my sisters!! I'm feeling much better today, thanks Denise!! Had a good day yesterday even though I worked from home due to bad weather. I didn't pick or snack, and did two sets of exercise (plus shovelling some VERY heavy snow). I was rewarded with 168 on the scale this morning, so I'm !! I hope to be able to get through the weekend being good ~ I have to go to a Home Interiors party this evening, and then out to dinner with friends tomorrow night, so I'm going to try and plan accordingly. Here's the plan for today: B: 2 egg white egg salad with 1T FF mayo and small pkt. of relish S: cantaloupe and strawberries, 1/2 scoop Unjury L: 3 oz. salmon, cucumber slices S: WW Flakes and Fiber cereal, 1/2 scoop Unjury D: 2 Boca Burgers with 1 sl. American cheese, South Beach cinnamon raisin snackbar S: Carb fix pretzels Totals: Calories: 914 Carbs: 45 Protein: 105 Drinking a lot of water and green tea (I heard it helps speed up the metabolism). Exercise: I did the 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster this morning, and I'll do the 2 mile WATP for Abs this evening. Have a great day everyone!! Hugs, Nancy 280/168/155
jewelcrown
on 3/2/06 11:20 pm
Hey Nancy!! Congratulations on the weight loss... You are definitely on a roll... CHOO CHOO... Have a great weekend... I'll definitely be online!! Denise 326/219/170
Traci K.
on 3/3/06 1:46 am - Sullivan, MO
Hi everyone! Mind if I join you?! I went and bought another scale this morning, and I haven't gained nearly what I thought I had. I weigh 149; which is up from my all-time low of 143 after I had my hernia surgery last September. So, 6 lbs gained. That's as far as it's going to go up! I would really like to lose 11 lbs, which would get me to "ideal weight". Here's my eating plan for today: Breakfast: protein bar and Carb CountDown 2% milk (1/2 cup of coffee started my day) Snack: trail mix & water Lunch: protein bar & water Supper: bean soup with ham & water That should get me: Calories: 1,102 Fat: 36 Carbs: 80 (I counted the sugar-alcohols in the protein bars too) Protein: 76 Traci
jewelcrown
on 3/3/06 1:50 am
Hey Traci! Welcome aboard the More to Lose Train!!! I took a peak at your profile. Congratulations on your weight loss success... you look gorgeous!!! Have a great weekend!! CHOO CHOO Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs to Dr. Goal
Monna W.
on 3/3/06 4:48 am - Susanville, CA
My Friends, I blew it this morning! It is snowing, I'd been to the doctor, had to pick up a med refill, and Starbuck's was right there. I had a 20 oz. cinnamon dulce latte. It was so good! But then I checked the nutritional values at the Starbuck's website. I was devastated. I will follow my plan, knowing I went way over my calories, fat, and carbs. At least I got some good protein out of it. Today's plan Breakfast protein bar banana Starbuck's Lunch Lean Cuisine Salisbury steak with macaroni Dinner Ham Steak Green beans Snack tangerine string cheese pistachios SF popsicle Totals Calories: 1593 Fat: 64 Carbs: 154 Protein: 110 Was not able to the Gazelle last night. Will do a routine with the balance ball and weights tonight with some yoga. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views