Checking in

Traci K.
on 3/2/06 5:18 am - Sullivan, MO
Hi everyone I haven't been here in ages, I've been so busy with life. Which is a good thing! I read a few posts and see that many of you weigh everyday. I used to. I bought a new digital WW scale that had the lifetime, never-needs-replacing battery; well they must never have tested it on a WLS post-op! I haven't found another battery that works, so I haven't weighed myself since before Christmas. I have no clue what I weigh, but I can tell you that I've gained some. My clothes still fit, but still (size 10 petite!), but I can tell I've gained some. So it's back to the basics for me. Using fitday to log my food. I am exercising, which is good! But now that I can eat more things that I couldn't before, I can see patterns slipping back that I need to stop in their tracks. So I plan to post here more for accountability and guess I'll buy a new scale to see what damage has been done. Traci 250/was 143 at one point, now ???
Irene S.
on 3/2/06 8:01 am - NJ
Hi Traci, Welcome back! It's smart of you to realize that the weight is creeping up and do something about it now! Have you seen the "More to Lose" posts? That is the best way to get exactly the 'team spirit' that can keep you going if you need the added group support. I read the postings, once in a while I'll comment, but don't post my daily meal plan. Just readiing it, along with weighing myself, has helped to keep my head immersed in the wls way of life. I know you'll be back on track in no time! Irene
IrishIze
on 3/2/06 8:29 am - NJ
Hi Traci!! It's so nice to hear from you!!! I find I really benefit from the More to Lose and daily exercise threads every day. It really helps keep me accountable, and the support is so fantastic!! Please join us if you'd like - not only do we log our food and exercise, we really have become a sisterhood!! Hugs, Nancy 280/169/155
Traci K.
on 3/2/06 8:34 am - Sullivan, MO
Thanks ladies. I'll start joining in on those daily threads. I need to get a working scale. Although I think the shock of what I weigh may be depressing, I think my not doing the daily weigh-in was one of my downfalls. I need that daily accountability with the scale to keep me on track. Traci
Mary M.
on 3/2/06 1:57 pm - Neverland, CA
Traci, Welcome back!!! I am glad to hear that you will be joining us out here more often. We have a great support system and help each other get through another day. Mary
Monna W.
on 3/3/06 4:22 am - Susanville, CA
Traci, Ditto. Don't know where I'd be without the More to Lose and exercise threads. Been a real boon to me. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views