More to Lose....Thurs. 3/2

(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 8:55 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, I twisted my ankle at work yesterday so didn't take my aqua class last night because it just hurt to much to even walk on it. Its feeling alot better today so hopefully I can make my class tonight. It is really snowing here so if I can get out I'll go. Here's my plan for today, Before work coffee with sf french van. creamer Breakfast: Yogurt orange Lunch: Turkey link WW low carb tortilla cottage Snack: Turkey link Dinner: Baked fish part of an artichoke Snack: protein shake shooting for 80 oz of water, I've been having a hard time getting my water down these days. Aqua class tonight. Have a great Day, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 3/1/06 9:34 pm
Good morning!!! Since my "bump on the head" I've lost 2 lbs..... All it took was big fat bump on the head!!! So here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Tangerine Lunch: South Beach - Szchewan Pork Snack: Grilled chicken breast Dinner: Jr. Steak N Shake burger Nutrition: 1122 Calories 38 Fat 81 Carb 97 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics Have a great day.... Stay away from sugar!! Denise 326/219/170 -107 49 lbs. to Dr. goal.....
IrishIze
on 3/1/06 11:01 pm - NJ
WooHoo Denise H. - out of the 220s!!!! Guess I'll get out the hammer and give myself a couple of bops on the head!! Just kidding - I'm so glad you're ok after your fall. Keep up the good work!! Hugs, Nancy
IrishIze
on 3/1/06 11:00 pm - NJ
Denise K. - hope your ankle feels better really soon!! I was feeling a bit better yesterday, still didn't feel much like eating, and again I was under 800 calorie wise, but still weighing in at 169 - I can't begin to figure it out other than it has something to do with not exercising. We're having another snowstorm here in the northeast, so I'm working from home today - trying to water load because when I'm home I have the tendency to want to snack. Here's my plan for today: B: Carb Countdown with Unjury S: Boca Burger, Unjury in lemonade L: Tuna salad with FF mayo and 1/2 Ole low carb tortilla S: low carb pretzels D: Turkey Sloppy Joe meat, green salad with red onion and red roasted peppers, SF dressing S: low carb pretzels Totals: Calories: 818 Fat: 22 Carbs: 45 Protein: 105 Exercise: Did my 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster double time with extra arm work this morning. Will do the Walk and Kick video later. Hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs, Nancy 280/169/155
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 12:43 pm - Paradise, CA
Hi Nancy, Thanks for the concerns. My ankle was much better this morning but by the time I got home from work it was killing. I'm on my feet all day at work so don't have much time to rest it until I do get home. Anyway it will get better. I don't have another aqua class until monday so I'll take this time to get healed up and start back again on Monday. Glad to hear that you are getting better. Thanks again, Denise K.
Monna W.
on 3/2/06 2:34 am - Susanville, CA
Morning Ladies, Denise K., it snowed here last night again. Looks like it might snow more today. I went to our local WLS support meeting last night (first time ever). Learned about a bakery in Reno that makes fresh protein bars with 42 grams of protein in each bar. It is call Fresh Energy Bakery and I am told they have a website. We are going to Reno this weekend and I hope they are open so I can try them. Today's plan Breakfast protein drink, banana Lunch Lean Cuisine meatloaf with whipped potatoes Dinner Protein bar Snack string cheese tangerine pistachios SF popsicle I am teaching a beginning Celtic Knot class tonight so I will be lucky to get in the protein bar, much less anything else. Totals Calories: 966 Fat: 36 Carbs: 95 Protein: 80 Did not make it to the gym this am. My heel hurt too bad. Did do a lot of stretching of the Achilles tendon. I see the doctor tomorrow. Plan to do 30 minutes on the Gazelle tonight and 30 minutes yoga. Monna
IrishIze
on 3/2/06 8:30 am - NJ
Monna, what is a Celtic Knot class? Is it quilting? Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 12:50 pm - Paradise, CA
Hi Monna, Well we got about 3 inches of snow this morning, suppose to snow more tonight and then all day tomorrow. They seem to change the weather report all of the time so I'll believe what I hear when I see it. So sorry your heel is still bothering you, glad to hear you gonna go and get it checked out. Oh have fun in Reno, (if you can get thru, because of the snow) That bakery sounds like a neat place to check out. I have read several places that our bodies only absorb 30 grams of protein in a 3 hour period of time so check that out. Alot of protein is what we need just not too much all at once. You have a great weekend and let us know how it was. Denise K.
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 7:58 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Okay day yesterday, decent today. At least the scale likes me. Today. B~english muffin L~6 inch subway club, 1/2 apple, carrots D~meatloaf (lean meat), mashed potatoes, green beans, peas S~yogurt, quaker rice cake minis Exercise~none...yet, and probably not Pamela -130
Irene S.
on 3/2/06 8:04 am - NJ
Denise, Sorry to hear about your ankle! Hope you feel better soon. Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits