More to Lose...Wed. 3/1

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/06 12:54 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, Had a pretty good day yesterday. Got to my aqua aerobics class 2 days in a row and planning on another tonight. Here's my plan for today: Before work: Coffee with SF french van creamer Kashi cereal with banana Snack: Yogurt graham crackers Lunch: Turkey Link ww low carb wrap orange Snack: Turkey Link Couple spoonfuls of cottage Dinner: part of an artichoke Boca burger Snack after aqua class: protein shake 1 hour of aqua aerobics, it must be working because my pants are getting looser and I'm a bit sore from it. I'm not going to weigh for a while because I don't want to get discouraged. You all have a great day, Denise K. Denise
jewelcrown
on 2/28/06 9:13 pm
Good morning!!!! Yesterday was pretty good, although I did get in more calories than I had planned. No sugar!!! Just extra stuff... I think need to up my planned calories to 1200 and see how I go from there. Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Raisins Lunch: South Beach - Chicken & Penne Snack: Tangerine Dinner: Chicken Breast Green Beans Snack: Sugar Free Butter Pecan Ice Cream Nutrition: 1149 Calories 33 Fat 113 Carbs 106 Protein Exercise 50 minutes of water aerobics... Have a great day!!! Denise 326/221/170 -105 51 stubborn lbs to go...
IrishIze
on 2/28/06 11:28 pm - NJ
Hi everyone! Well, this cold/virus is still keeping me down. I didn't exercise yesterday, and didn't again this morning. I did weigh today, and I can't believe I gained a pound! I don't think I even got over 600 calories yesterday - just didn't feel like eating and when I got home I just went right to bed. It kind of worries me that once I get to goal, I will still have to eat like a bird and exercise like crazy just to maintain... Anyway, I guess I'll have to get back to exercise whether I feel up to it or not. I'll do a 30 minute, 2 mile tape when I get home tonight. Here's my plan for today: B: Carb Countdown with Unjury, WW Flakes and Fiber S: pretzels L: Boca Burger D: Turkey sloppy Joe, just the meat and sauce, green salad with red onion and red peppers, SF salad dressing. S: pretzels Totals: Calories: 804 Fat: 29 Carbs: 38 Protein: 88 (I'll probably have another scoop of Unjury in lemonade to up the protein) Exercise: Will do 30 minute, 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster this evening. Hugs, Nancy 280/169 (grrrr!) /155
Monna W.
on 3/1/06 3:05 am - Susanville, CA
Morning, Ladies, Nancy, be careful exercising when you are sick. You could do some damage to yourself. Take care of yourself, eat sensibly and try not to focus on your weight until you are better. Well, that's my sermon for today. I've been to the gym and was able to do 20 minutes on the treadmill. Hopefully I can get back to my 60 minutes daily on the Gazelle this evening. My foot doesn't hurt any worse than it did before. Today's plan Breakfast 2 boiled eggs, 1/2 banana Snack jerky Lunch Lean Cuisine Salisbury steak with macaroni Dinner ham steak green beans snack string cheese tangerine pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calorie: 1000 (can you believe I hit it exactly?) Fat:40 Carbs: 56 Protein: 104 Have a good day. Monna
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 8:41 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm posting this late, but no matter. I did bad anyway. B~english muffin L~6 inch subway club (with cheese!), cottage cheese, crackers D~Bandanas BBQ (chicken nachos...not all of them...piece of garlic bread) S~protein shake, sugar-free pudding, turkey wrap Exercise~Rode my bike at the park for 15 minutes...boy, was I tired! Pamela -130
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views