More to Lose....for Tuesday 2/28

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/06 12:41 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, I'm posting the night before So glad to hear that you are OK Denise. We are having a really bad storm hear and wanted to get my post in tonight just in case I can't get on in the morning. Here's my Plan for Tuesday, Breakfast: Kashi go Lean cereal with banana Snack: Yogurt Lunch: Turkey Link ww low carb tortilla orange Snack: Turkey link Dinner: Grilled steak (no fat) Steamed Cauliflower with a small amount of grated cheese Protein Shake before bed if I'm hungry after my class. Get my 80 oz of water in. Aqua aerobics class in the evening Have a great day everyone, Denise K.
(deactivated member)
on 2/27/06 8:39 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
All in all, I had a pretty decent day yesterday. Also, I started reading "French Women Don't Get Fat," which hasn't really taught me any great secrets. However, the book DOES tell you to identify your offenders. I have a hefty list of those! Pasta, potatoes, bread, leftovers, and chocolate. Can anyone say "carb addict?" B: English muffin (these are high protein, high fiber, 100 calories) with fat-free cream cheese L: Turkey wrap (high fiber/protein wrap), cottage cheese, crackers (should have an apple instead, but the crackers are more filling) D: Not really sure yet. It's either going to be leftovers or chicken. I'd kind of like the chicken. S: Yogurt, apple Exercise: Walking, weight lifting Pamela -130
sradcli74
on 2/27/06 10:09 pm
Hello Everyone, I had an extended vacation. It wasn't too bad though, I didn't get a chance to weigh in yet, but I will, hopefully there was no damage done. Here's today's plan Breakfast - Protein Smoothie Lunch - Barbecued Chicken Low Fat Potato Salad Dinner - Chicken Burger with salad Snacks - Apple, Orange and SF Popsicles Totals Calories - 853 Fat - 35 Carbs - 53 Protein - 82
jewelcrown
on 2/27/06 11:27 pm
Needless to say, yesterday was a good day. I'm on my Ps and Qs.... I may actually lose some weight... go figure! Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Coffee w/french vanilla creme Tialpia Applesauce Lunch: South Beach - Kung Pao Chicken Dinner: Shrimp Mixed greens Light dressing Snack: Tangerine Nutrition: Calories 926 Fat 27 Carbs 72 Protein 99 Exercise None today... will resume program tomorrow... Have a great day!!! Denise 326/221/170 -105 51 lbs to Drs. goal... (now, I'm sure I'll get there!)
IrishIze
on 2/28/06 12:56 am - NJ
Denise - glad you're feeling ok - you sure had me worried! I'm feeling even worse today than I was yesterday, but I had to come to work anyway. I have to go to a meeting tonight too, so I'm going to be absolutely exhausted by the time I get home.... ugh. I did eat a few things yesterday that weren't the best for me - comfort foods I guess - but I was still 168 this morning. I didn't exercise - I really don't have the energy and I can't breathe with this stuffy head and runny nose. Here's my plan for today. I don't know exactly when I'm going to eat it all! B: Carb Countdown with Unjury, WW Flakes and Fiber cereal L: 3 Egg while salad with one yolk, 1 T FF mayo D: Green salad with 8 large shrimp and some chicken breast, red roasted pepper, red onion and SF salad dressing. S: carb fix pretzels Totals: Calories: 765 Fat: 28 Carb: 27 Protein: 92 No exercise for this weary soul today!! Hugs, to all...ACHOO!! Nancy 280/168/155
Monna W.
on 2/28/06 3:28 am - Susanville, CA
Morning Ladies, Been to the gym for 35 minutes on the recumbent bike and 30 minutes weight training. Today's plan Breakfast boca Burger boiled egg banana Lunch Lean Cuising Chicken in pecan sauce Dinner Protein Drink Snack sting cheese tangerine pistachio SF popsicle Totals Calories: 924 Fat: 32 Carbs: 85 Protein: 80 Have a good day and we will play in the snow. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views