Weighing my options...

Deejay
on 2/28/06 12:32 am - Sparks, NV
I'm a scale ***** too. I weigh every day because I'd rather keep up on a couple pounds when it happens then let it get to 10 or more when its worse. THats how I got MO to begin with was avoiding the scale and just saying "oh its only one size up in clothes no biggie." But then I did that about 12 times! I can't help it and will forever be obsessed with it I think. Deejay 262/147 below goal PS 1/19/06
afcmtvrd
on 2/28/06 12:45 am - Circle Pines, MN
I totally agree. I just don't like being so obsessed with the numbers that it rules my life for a few days if I'm up a few pounds. I even have a few pounds to play with, but I still don't like to see that stupid scale go up at all!!
T R.
on 2/28/06 1:02 am
Count me in too!! I have always kept my scale in the kitchen, it does help me keep my diet clean. I am not so obsessed as I was a few months ago, but then again I just started back to work and am feeling too tired to weigh in as much. When I was at home all the time I would weigh in more often. But I am still a ***** every morning and before bed and on my days off, especially when I haven't eaten enough or have had something not so healthy like pizza. I must admit I still try to keep to the no sugar rule, I am still too scared to pu**** I am glad I am in good company, I think we will always be scale *****s, it just goes along with the territory. I look at it this way... at least we care enough to check it. Remember the old days when we would avoid the scales?? I would rather have it this way, because it shows that I care about myself.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views