Monday 2/27 Excercise Challenge

Mary M.
on 2/26/06 10:11 pm - Neverland, CA
If you find that your motivation is waning and boredom is looming, remember that one of the great things about Fitness for EveryBody is that you can choose activities that you enjoy. So mix it up a bit and try something new! Climb an indoor rock wall. Go for a hike. Take an exercise class. Don't be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone. Who knows? You just might discover a new activity that you love! So what have you done today? Mary 415/168/147 21 lbs to Personal Goal 12 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
IrishIze
on 2/26/06 11:50 pm - NJ
Hi Mary - Still not feeling so well, but I pushed myself though the 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster this morning. I highly doubt that I'll do another session later - I just don't have the energy... Hugs, Nancy 280/168/155
Mary M.
on 2/27/06 12:18 pm - Neverland, CA
Nancy, Weigh to go so dedicated even though you are not feeling well. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow. Mary
Monna W.
on 2/27/06 3:38 am - Susanville, CA
Been to the gym already for 20 minutes on the recumbent and 50 minutes weight training. Having a terrible time losing the weight I gained when I was sick. Need to be able to do an hour a day on my Gazelle again. Hopefully I can get a pair of the spring shoes and maybe that will help. Monna
Mary M.
on 2/27/06 12:21 pm - Neverland, CA
Monna, Awesome workout!!!!! You're ! You will lose that weight soon enough, you are proabaly still retaining water. Have you tried drinking Green Tea? They say it is great for the metabolism. Mary
Mary M.
on 2/27/06 12:23 pm - Neverland, CA
Todays workout: 1 mile walk (got caught in the rain and had to turn back around), lift class and spin class. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views