More to lose....Sunday 2/26

IrishIze
on 2/25/06 11:08 pm - NJ
Good morning all!! I lost another pound - down to 168!! Hooray! Kind of did it the hard way by being sick, but did it just the same... . Now if I can just not celebrate by overeating! I'm still not feeling so great, but I'm going to try and get a little more in today. I did my exercise this morning, and don't plan on doing another set later on. Here's my plan for today: B: 2 egg white salad with 1T FF mayo, WW Flakes and Fiber L: 8 large shrimp, Carb Countdown with 1 scoop Unjury S: Carb Fix Pretzels D: Green salad with chicken breast, lowfat Jarlesburg cheese, red onion and roasted red peppers, SF dressing. Totals: Calories: 745 Fat: 25 Carbs: 25 Protein: 95 Trying to drink lots and lots of water and tea. Exercise: 2.5 mile WATP Walk and Kick video. Hope everyone has a happy and healthy day!! Hugs, Nancy 280/168/155
on my W.
on 2/26/06 12:33 am - Canada
Hi Nancy, I read these posts everyday while I am on break at work and I have been dealing with such back pain that I have really not been focussed on anything else. I am still 171 and that is great considering I am eating mindlessly. I have also had terrible pain after I eat and the doctor has ordered a UIC follow through....not even sure what I am going for but I think he said it was a "drink liquid and watch it go through test". Something is causing terrible pain and I never know whether I will have pain or not. Terrible constipation...only get relief when laxatives are used. I know this is more info than needs to be shared but I am so happy for everyone who is still dropping weight. Way to go Nancy. I check everyday and can't wait to see you at goal. Take care. Karen.
Monna W.
on 2/27/06 3:24 am - Susanville, CA
Nancy, I hope you get to feeling well soon. It is hard to stay with any kind of routine when you don't feel well. Congratulations on losing more weight. When I was sick, I gained some back. Having a terrible time. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views