NEW Picture on my profile!

Irene S.
on 2/24/06 4:20 am - NJ
Ok, I know my avatar looks hideous, and I still need to work on getting a better picture. But in the meanwhile, I have posted a new picture of me on my profile. And it's a full body shot, to boot! I even lost a lb since that picture was taken yesterday. I can't get over the wonderful things that surgery have brought to my life. Irene
sradcli74
on 2/24/06 5:09 am
Irene you look great! Very svelte. Have a great weekend. Teah
Irene S.
on 2/24/06 9:23 am - NJ
Thank you, Teah. I love this group! I read all the postings about more to lose and the exercise and dieting tips. Glad that we've come alive again. It's really inspired me with my own weight loss efforts even though I don't post my meal plan. BTW: I see you've posted your own picture and YOU are looking mahvelous yourself! Irene
Monna W.
on 2/24/06 8:29 am - Susanville, CA
Irene, You look wonderful. I am jealous because I can't seem to lose the last 70 or so pounds. But you are outstanding. How wonderful you must feel. Monna
Irene S.
on 2/24/06 9:26 am - NJ
Monna, nothing to be jealous of! I've told you before that you are MY hero! I know how far you've come since your wls. Stay steady on the path. You WILL get there. It's not how low we go, but the improvement in the quality of our lives. I think it's a safe bet to say that we've all come a LOOOONG way. Irene
us2bfat C.
on 2/24/06 9:30 pm - selden, NY
you look absolutely stunning my only regret is that i didnt meet you at the convention in may...... keep up the good work... Stacy
Tara118
on 2/24/06 9:58 pm - Trenton, OH
DANG!!!!!! I am sooo glad you shared your new picture!! You look awesome girl!! Tara
IrishIze
on 2/25/06 8:33 am - NJ
Hi Tara - how's everything with you? Miss you around here!! Don't be such a stranger!! Hugs, Nancy
Mary M.
on 2/24/06 11:35 pm - Neverland, CA
Irene, You look absolutely fabulous!!!! Mary
jewelcrown
on 2/25/06 12:20 am
Irene: You are simply gorgeous.... Congratulations on your success.... Your results inspire me to keep trying!!! Thanks for sharing your success with us still trying to get there!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views