More to Lose.....Fri. 2/24

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/06 9:04 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, TGIF this has been such a long week. I'm just exhausted, its been so busy at work. I didn't even go to my aqua aerobics class because I was just way too tired. I'm sure running to lots of road blocks. Next week I am starting over fresh and I'm gonna do it. Anyway here is my plan for today. Before work: coffee with ff french van. creamer Breakfast: Boca Burger Banana with peanut butter Lunch: Turkey link WW low carb tortilla Salsa Yogurt Snack: SF Jello Dinner: Other part of artichoke Turkey link Snack: protein shake Hopefully walk my dog, I have to go grocery shopping after work so if I get home before it get too late thats my plan. You all have a great day, Denise K.
(deactivated member)
on 2/23/06 9:22 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Had another great day yesterday! We even walked to the library, where, as it turns out, I picked up three books about weight control. Two books were about keeping kids healthy, and one was "French Women Don't Get Fat." Here's today's plan: B: 1 1/4 c cereal with 1/2 c milk L: Chicken wrap, cottage cheese, pretzels (what else would I have??) D: Not sure about this one yet. Hubby will most likely want to go out...so I will choose HEALTHY HEALTHY HEALTHY in that event S: Yogurt Exercise: Most likely, none. But I COULD change my mind as the day wears on, despite being absolutely exhausted at only 730 am. Denise, walking the dog sounds like fun...maybe I should walk my dog. Cheers! Pamela scale stuck at 222
jewelcrown
on 2/23/06 9:28 pm
Absolutely, Denise .... YOU CAN DO IT!!! Here's another day for me to try and keep BRATTY GIRL in her cage. Yesterday was pretty good... Although today, I overslept (that's a stretch). I just couldn't get up when the alarm went off at 4:30 am!!)... so, I didn't get my water aerobics in this morning. Here's the plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Tangerine Lunch: South Beach - Cashew Chicken Snack: Tangerine Dinner: Chicken Breast Mixed Green Salad Light Dressing Snack: Philly Swirl (THANKS MONNA... THESE ARE GREAT!!!!) Nutrition: Calories 1261 Fat 33 Carbs 63 Protein 129 Exercise: 20 minutes pilates walking ????? Have a great day!!! Denise 326/221/170 -105 51 stubborn lbs to go!!!
sradcli74
on 2/23/06 9:56 pm
What's a philly swirl? I've got to keep my diet interesting. I talked to your alter ego...Bratty Girl and she's promised to stay at bay for a week, so that you can get rid of those 2 pounds. Have a great weekend.
jewelcrown
on 2/23/06 11:02 pm
It's ice cream treat... Sort of on the line of a frozen smoothie or something. Only 10 calories.. Sam's Club sells them... They are awesome!!! Have a great week..... P.S. -- Thanks for making a deal with Bratty Girl! Denise
sradcli74
on 2/23/06 10:00 pm
I was thinking the same thing. I am so happy that its friday. Yesterday wasn't too bad, I did have one too many nuts again. I should just start including them in my meal plan for an evening snack. But the problem is that I tend to eat too many. Breakfast Protein Smoothie Snack Orange Lunch Stuffed Cube Steak (with stove top) Snack Apple Dinner Stuffed Cube Steak Snack Cheez it Crackers or maybe 100 calorie pack of popcorn Totals Calories - 1119 Fat - 31 Carbs - 85 Protein - 124 Have a great weekend!!!
Monna W.
on 2/24/06 3:53 am - Susanville, CA
Teah, I love nuts. Initially I was treating them like a free food, which of course they are not! I finally learned that when I buy a package of nuts, I separate them out into serving sizes right then. Then I know I can have only one little package a day. That has helped me. Good luck with the nut cravings. Monna
sradcli74
on 2/24/06 5:06 am
Thanks Monna, I know for a fact that that does work, because when I buy the single serving size, I am satisfied. The problem is that I have a huge can..from Sam's. I've also got a box of snack size glad bags. You'd think I could make the connection to fill the bags...unfortunately I haven't. You know what pre-surgery I liked nuts, but never craved them like I do now. Teah
IrishIze
on 2/23/06 11:59 pm - NJ
Hi Everyone! I found the Philly Swirls in my local supermarket, but they didn't have the SF ones... Guess I'l have to keep looking! I had a good day yesterday, went off a little, but was able to juggle my plan to accommodate. Still weighing in at 169. Luckily it's the last day of breakfasts and lunches being brought in to work. I'm going to have a mini corn muffin with a bit of cream cheese, but I'm planning for that. Lunch is going to be sandwiches, I'm hoping to grab a grilled chicken and eat it without the bread. Plan for today: B: Carb Countdown with 1/2 scoop Unjury S: 1 mini corn muffin with a tiny bit of cream cheese L: grilled chicken D: 4 oz. tilapia, 2 oz. chicken breast, and 1 oz lite cheese melted on top with some roasted red pepper S: Carb fix Pretzels Totals: Calories: 835 Fat: 22 Carbs: 39 Protein: 112 Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP for Abs with resistance belt this morning, will probably do the 2 mile Walk Strong later this evening. Hope everyone has a happy and healthy day!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/169/155
Monna W.
on 2/24/06 4:03 am - Susanville, CA
Morning, Ladies, Glad you have found the SF Philly Swirls and enjoy them. They seem to satisfy my craving for ice cream. Tonight is my grandson's Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet--a tri-tip dinner. I've planned carefully for it. Today's plan Breakfast banana with 2 tbs. peanut butter Lunch Lean Cuisine Chichen with almonds Dinner 4 oz. tri tip 1/4 cup potato salad mixed green salad Snack tangerine string cheese pistachio nuts Philly Swirl Totals Calories: 1104 Fat: 34 Carbs: 120 Protein: 83 I went to the gym this AM and did 15 minutes on the recumbent bike and 45 minutes weight training. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views