More to Lose.....Thurs. 2/23

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/06 9:02 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, I had a great Support Group Meeting last night. It was about addiction, our addiction to food, just like addiction to drugs or alcohol. Very interesting. Anyway I didn't have a chance to get in my exercising. But today is a beginning of a new day... Here's my plan: Before work: coffee with ff french van. creamer Breakfast: Boca burger Banana with peanut butter Lunch: Chicken sausage link Lowfat/low carb whole wheat tortilla Salsa yogurt Snack: Sugar free pudding Dinner: part of an artichoke some sort of meat not sure what just yet. Snack: protein shake Aqua aerobics class tonight, can't wait that is a really fun class and quite the workout. You ladies have a great day, Denise K.
(deactivated member)
on 2/22/06 9:15 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
There is a great emotional eating forum here that has posted a bunch of articles on food addiction. Pretty interesting stuff. I didn't get my exercise in yesterday, either. Between working and going to the dentist, cooking dinner and doing laundry, I had no energy left. Food was awesome again yesterday. B~homemade muffins L~chicken wrap, cottage cheese, pretzels D~chicken fried rice (Chicken Helper), peas, broccoli S~bite-size pumpkin muffins (the kids at school are making this in consumer science, and since I can't resist them, I'm putting them into my plan), yogurt Exercise: It's supposed to warm, so my daughter and I are walking to the library this afternoon (between 10 and 15 minutes each way, with hills). Pamela 352/222/150
Monna W.
on 2/23/06 2:07 am - Susanville, CA
Pam, I note homemade muffins for breakfast frequently. Share your recipe? Always looking for good recipes to try. Monna
jewelcrown
on 2/22/06 9:19 pm
Hey good morning!! Yesterday was a dismal day... I am true to form. I celebrated my 1 lb loss with food!!! No.. not cake this time, but of all things -- a jr. milkshake and fries from Steak N Shake. Oh, how I wish I dumped!!! I am sure of it now, I have a mental problem! The sad part is I go to the doctor's today! Anyway, I won't give up the fight... Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tangerine Lunch: South Beach - Cashew Chicken Snack: Tangerine Dinner: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Tuna Mixed Green Salad Vinegarette Dressing Nutrition: Calories 933 Fat 28 Cars 63 Protein 99 Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics - DONE 20 minutes Piates... Have a great day... Denise 326/221(still, I hope!)/170 -105 51 lbs to go....
sradcli74
on 2/22/06 10:01 pm
Hello Early Birds!! Yesterday wasn't bad. I did have more cake than I allowed myself, but I was still within range. I surprised myself again today with the fitday totals. I'm having spaghetti with salmon sauce (made with chicken broth, canned salmon, mushrooms & green peppers) I was a little skeptical of the recipe at first, but its good. I've been trying to prepare my food in different ways to keep things interesting. Tonight I'm making stuffed cube steaks. Breakfast Protein Smoothie Snack Apple Lunch Salmon Sauce and Spaghetti Snack Yogurt Dinner Salmon Sauce and Spaghetti Snack German Chocolate Cake Calories 1147 Fat 30 Carbs 125 Protein 96
IrishIze
on 2/22/06 11:18 pm - NJ
Hello girls!! I've had a couple of good days, so I was back down to 169 this morning. Now I've got to stay on track and see if I can drop another pound! We've been having meetings this week at work and they're bringing in lunch. Yesterday was egg fu yung, and I only ate 1/2 of a patty with no gravy, so I was good. Today is chicken marsala and some penne with vodka sauce - I think I'm just going to stick with my Boca Burger..... I've been pretty diligent about exercising, and I'm noticing the change in the way my clothes fit - I'm definitely losing inches...and hey, that's what counts!! Here's my plan for today: B: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with 1/2 scoop Unjury L: Boca Burger with some FF cheddar cheese S: Carb Fix pretzels D: Green salad with some red onions, red roasted peppers, chicken breast, tilapia and a bit of light Jarlesburg cheese. Also SF dressing. S: WW Flakes & Fiber cereal Totals: Calories: 780 Fat: 26 Carbs: 26 Protein: 100 Exercise: Did the WATP WalkBlaster double-time and added arms for extra intensity, plan to do the Walk and Kick tonight. Have a great day everyone!! Hugs, Nancy 280/169/155
jewelcrown
on 2/23/06 1:43 am
Hooray!!!! I'm still 221!!! In spite of BRATTY GIRL'S behavior yesterday.... The doctor's scale registered 221..... Now, if I can only get out of the 20's Denise 326/221/170 -105 51 stubborn lbs to go!!!
Monna W.
on 2/23/06 2:12 am - Susanville, CA
Congratulations, lady! I am struggling with the 220's also. Was going great until I got sick and couldn't exercise. Gained a few pounds that are being very stubborn. Monna
IrishIze
on 2/23/06 11:38 am - NJ
Hooray for you Denise!! Sometimes things DO go our way!! We just have to kick old BG to the curb!!! Hey, only two pounds until you're out of the 20's - that's a snap!! You can do it...I KNOW you can!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/169/155
Monna W.
on 2/23/06 2:21 am - Susanville, CA
Hi Ladies, Sorry I was MIA yesterday. Was late getting to the shop and had a class to teach right away that lasted all day. Then rush home to change to go to council meeting at Job's Daughters. Then was my real downfall--refreshements were maple bars which are my all time favorite pastry. I ate one and I did not dump! I did not have to pay the usual price. Oh, I will have to be very careful. However this morning I had a protein bar that is higher in sugar alcohols than I usually eat and I dumped. So maybe last night was just a fluke. I'll try real hard not to find out any different any time soon. I did go to the gym yesterday and did 30 minutes on the recumbent bicycle and an hour weight lifting. Today my muscles are complaining. Today's plan: Breakfast Protein Bar Lunch South Beach Diet Cashew Chicken Dinner Boca Burger Mixed green salad Snack string cheese tangerines pistachio philly swirl Totals Calories: 1017 Fat: 37 Carbs: 88 Protein: 109 Plan to do weight lifting utilizing the balance ball this evening and trying to do 15 minutes or so on the Gazelle. Have a good day, everyone. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views