More to Lose....Wed 2/22

(deactivated member)
on 2/21/06 8:57 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I figured I'd make the post today so I can keep myself on track. Did great yesterday following my plan. So here's to another good day! B: Homemade muffins L: Chicken wrap, cottage cheese, pretzels D: Pork cutlets, mashed potatoes, green beans, applesauce S: Yogurt Exercise: Going to try one of my Richard Simmons DVDs (30 minutes) Pamela -130
(deactivated member)
on 2/21/06 9:07 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, Well I did pretty good yesterday exceot for getting in my water, I'll keep trying with that. I finally made it to my aqua aerobics class what a great workout and not any pain, felt really great. Here's my plan for today: Before work: coffee with ff french van. creamer Breakfast: Boca Burger Banana with peanut butter Lunch: Chicken Sausage link (trader joes) Tortilla Salsa Yogurt Snack: Chicken sausage link Dinner: Chile Verde cottage cheese Snack: sugar free pudding No aqua class tonight I have my support group meeting. If I get a chance I'll try and get in a walk with my shepherd before my meeting. You all have a great day, Denise K.
sradcli74
on 2/21/06 9:58 pm
Good Morning!! Yesterday was a good day, although I had candy..I didn't have any additional snacks last night. I am going to avoid the candy today..it will take work, but I know I can do it. Although its in the path on the way to and from the bathroom (and I've been drinking a lot this morning)...I'll just look the other way. Hey Pamela, I'm glad you had a good day and Denise, way to go with the aqua aerobics. Here's today's plan: Breakfast Half Stuffed Chicken Breast (Spinach and FF Ricotta Cheese) - These are delicious! I made them last night, got the recipe from cooking light.com. One Serving has 265 calories, 7 grams of fat, 5 carbs and 40 protein!. Snack 4oz Yogurt Lunch Stuffed Chicken Breast and Garlic Potato Snack Apple Dinner Stuffed Chicken Breast and Garlic Potato Snack German Chocolate Cake - I planned for this and modified the recipe so its lowfat and its a one layer cake. After I put this into fitday, I couldn't believe the calorie count...I surely don't feel like i'm holding back or restricting anything and I thought it would be way more than this: Calories - 1092 Fat 30 Carbs - 92 Protein - 108 I think I've had a revelation. I could get the carbs a bit lower, but today doesn't feel like a diet day, I think I tend to snack when I feel deprived. We'll see how today goes. I had that chicken breast at 4:45 this morning and its 8:00 and I'm no where near hungry. Plus I've already gotten in over 30oz of water. I'm on a roll. Have a great day ladies. Teah
IrishIze
on 2/22/06 2:18 am - NJ
Hi everyone - I'm a little late getting on today - came into work and all He77 broke loose! I've got a couple of minutes here, so I want to post... As I said, we're busy here at work, so they brought Chinese food in. I just ate 1/2 chicken egg fu yung patty no gravy, so that's only about 90 calories with 3 carbs and 6 protein. I did really well yesterday, and hope to continue on today. B: Carb Countdown milk with 1/2 scoop Unjury L: 1/2 chicken egg fu yung patty S: Carb Fix pretzels D: Green salad with 3 oz. tilapia, 3 oz. chicken breast and 1 oz. light Jarlesburg cheese. SF salad dressing S: WW Flakes and fiber cereal Totals: Calories: 863 Fat: 32 Carbs: 37 Protein: 94 Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster this morning double time and with extra arm work to build intensity, will do the 2 mile WATP for Abs this evening. Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views