More to Lose....Tues. 2/21

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/06 9:08 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, Yesterday wasn't too bad, except I didn't make it to the gym. I had a few refried beans that my husband made, she sure smelt good but they sure made me sick. I spent my evening over the toilet so wasn't able to go to my class. I'm not gonna have those again. Hoping for a better day today. Here's my plan: Before work: coffee with ff french van. creamer Breakfast: Banana with peanut butter Yogurt Lunch: SmartOnes frozen dinner Snack: graham crackers Dinner: Chile Verde (trader joes) Low carb tortilla Snack: Protein shake Aqua aerobics class tonight at the gym Have a great day all, Denise K.
(deactivated member)
on 2/20/06 9:43 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I had a bad day yesterday. I did okay on Sunday, though. Here's my plan, and I'm sticking to it, even if pigs finally figure out how to fly! Breakfast: Homemade bran muffins Lunch: Chicken wrap, cottage cheese, pretzels Dinner: Meatloaf (xtra lean diet meat), Green Giant pasta w/broccoli Snack: Yogurt (after work), tea (evening) Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill, weight lifting routine Pamela -130
Monna W.
on 2/21/06 6:21 am - Susanville, CA
Glad to see you here again, Pam. Hang in there with us. We are accomplishing great things. Monna
IrishIze
on 2/21/06 12:15 am - NJ
Well, I thought I got through my birthday, but I lost the battle with a 'gift' package of Nutter Butter's yesterday afternoon and evening. I'm not going to go into the dirty details, but it was not a pretty sight. I don't really dump on the sugar, but I did get tired and sluggish and still feel kind of out of sorts today, so that's great incentive to get back on track. The scale went up a bit this morning - still at 170, but 170.8 instead of 170.0 , and with the mess I made out of things last night, I'm sure it will either go up more or hang on for a few days....why, oh why, oh why do I do this????? New day..... I got up early and did my exercise, so far, so good!! Here's the plan gals.... B: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with Unjury L: Boca Burger S: WW Flakes & Fiber D: Green salad with tilapia and some chicken breast, red roasted peppers and SF salad dressing S: Carb Fix pretzels Totals: Calories: 719 Fat: 18 Carbs: 24 Protein: 105 Water - guzzlin' as fast as I can!! Exercise: Did the WATP 2 mile WalkBlaster this morning, and plan to do the WATP Walk and Kick this evening. WE CAN DO THIS....TOGETHER!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
jewelcrown
on 2/21/06 1:32 am
Nancy!! I think we are twins who were separated at birth!!! I love Nutter Butters!!! BRATTY GIRL is drooling!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!! Denise 326/221/170 -105 51 lbs to Dr's goal!!!
jewelcrown
on 2/21/06 1:19 am
The scale is finally moving again!! I'm 221!!! One more pound down... 11 lbs since we started this fun trip. Hooray!!! I've got slow progress.... but progress nonetheless.. Let's see if I can refrain from celebrating with cake today!!! I must keep BRATTY GIRL in her cage!!! Here's my plan: Breakfast: Tuna Mixed spring greens Light dressing Snack: Ground Turkey Lunch: Chicken Strips Dinner: Shrimp Mixed spring greens Light dressing Snacks: Sugar free popsicles Sugar free cider Nutrition: Calories 904 Fat 28 Carbs 8 Protein 115 Exercise: 1-1/2 hr. Water Aerobics - DONE 20 minutes Pilates Denise 326/221/170 -105 51 lbs to Drs. goal!
IrishIze
on 2/21/06 3:23 am - NJ
WooHoo Denise - another pound bites the dust!!! You're right - progress is progress whether it's fast or slow!! Oh - those Nutter Butters - they are in my garbage can ground to dust... 'nuff said.... (Wish I could grind up Bratty Girl too!! ) Hugs, Nancy
Monna W.
on 2/21/06 6:22 am - Susanville, CA
congrats, Denise. One pound at a time. Monna
sradcli74
on 2/21/06 2:25 am
Hi Ladies, I had a marvelous weekend. I haven't had a chance to read the previous posts but I hope everyone is doing well. My date was great and I looked cute too. I tried to upload the pictures to my picture trail account, but experienced some problems. I'll try to get to it tonight though. My sweetie and I re-connected in a more intimate manner. Its strange but I feel closer to him now than I did before. We bumbled around the house too long and werent' able to make dinner before the play. After the play it was really late so we just grabbed something to eat and headed home, but after that we laughed and talked and rekindled. It's amazing what some alone time can do. The play was good too, it was an amusing love story/comedy/drama. It starred Gerald Levert (by the way, my sweetie looks like him), so I thoroughly enjoyed it. Here's today's plan, I not doing good today. I had some twerps candy and that pushed my calories way over the limit: Turkey Sausage Protein Smoothie Lunch Chicken, Broccoli, Red Beans/w Rice Snack Orange Dinner Chicken and Broccoli Snack Apple Calories 1432 Fat 52 Carbs 135 Protein 121 Have a great week! Teah
jewelcrown
on 2/21/06 3:15 am
Hey Lady Teah!! Of course you looked gorgeous!!! You go girl... Hey what was the name of the play? Maybe it will make its way to St. Louis. I love Gerald Levert!!! Have a great day!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views