HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY

us2bfat C.
on 2/20/06 5:37 am - selden, NY
happy birthday my dear friend i am so glad when i read your posts... i hate that your stuggling but im glad your staying on track..... as for me i have just recieved a shipment of some really nasty meds that i now have to start taking for my liver... i will be on the injections for a year and im not happy about it .... oh well such as life i didnt come this far to die now so i guess i have no choice...anyways i hope you have a wonderful birthday and know that your loved by ME!!!!!... Stacy
IrishIze
on 2/20/06 8:46 pm - NJ
Hey sweetie!! Thanks so much - I love you too and think about you so often! It seems we're so close, yet so far.... I had a nice birthday and did really well - until yesterday afternoon and my battle with a package of Nutter Butters - it wasn't pretty - but I'm back on track today and that's what counts I guess. Hey, what's this about your liver?? Now you got me worried.... If you don't want to post about it, email me..... Love ya Stace! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
us2bfat C.
on 2/20/06 8:48 pm - selden, NY
i have had hep c since 95 but it has reared its ugly head...never felt sick till i started taking the shots... but im just going to pretend im not on it and go about my business.... it should be ok when the treatment is over.. not to worry ... god isnt ready for me yet.... Stacy
IrishIze
on 2/20/06 10:43 pm - NJ
OMG, my good friend's husband is going to start the same thing after they go on vacation in March. He's had hep c for awhile and his latest readings haven't been so good, so now will be starting these injections. Evidently the shots will make him feel pretty crummy for awhile, but if they work, that will be the end of the hep c. Is this what you're doing? Hang in there babe - you're a strong NY girl and you can get through anything they can dish out!!! Love ya! N.
us2bfat C.
on 2/21/06 4:09 am - selden, NY
yes same stuff ..... i started yesterday and i feel crappy already!! its poison... Stacy
IrishIze
on 2/21/06 4:36 am - NJ
Did you have to take pills too? He has to take six pills a day, then take the injections on the weekends...same for you? Here's a hug ((((((Stacy))))). N.
us2bfat C.
on 2/21/06 5:27 am - selden, NY
yep 6 pills yukky
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits