Monday - Excercise Challenge

Mary M.
on 2/19/06 11:18 pm - Neverland, CA
Keep in mind that patience and flexibility come in handy when it comes to exercise. When you can't perform your usual exercise routine because of illness, injury, travel or demands on your time, don't let guilt paralyze you further. Instead, adapt your exercise program to accommodate your schedule. On days when time is tight or your motivation is waning, do less, but do something! Even a little exercise is beneficial. Plus, fitting in even 10 minutes of exercise will help remind you that you can stick to a regular routine! So what have you done today? Mary 415/168/147 21 lbs to Personal Goal 12 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
Mary M.
on 2/19/06 11:21 pm - Neverland, CA
This morning instead of my usual walk I decided to change it up a bit and went to the 1 hr spin class. I plan on attending my weight lifting class this evening and getting my 2.5 mile walk in after dinner. Mary
IrishIze
on 2/19/06 11:41 pm - NJ
Hi Mary - I didn't do my morning exercise this morning because it was SO cold and I really didn't sleep well last night. I'm planning on doing the 3 mile WATP this evening, and I'll probably go downstairs to the gym at work and walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes or so.... Have a great day!! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
Mary M.
on 2/20/06 12:34 pm - Neverland, CA
Nancy, Hope you had a wonderful birthday. For Socal it has been cold this past week and I know the feeling of wanting to stay underneath the covers for warmth. Last night was one of those nights where I kept waking up every hour on the hour. You have adjusted your plans to get some excercise in today that that is what counts. Weigh to Go! Mary
jewelcrown
on 2/20/06 7:07 am
Hi Mary!! Today I did 1 hr and 20 minutes of water aerobics. I'm off today, so I didn't have to rush home... I plan to do at least 20 minutes of Pilates before the days end. Have a great day!! Denise 326/222/170 -104 52 more to go to Drs' Goal...
Mary M.
on 2/20/06 12:36 pm - Neverland, CA
Hello Denise, Yeah!!! Great Workout! Isn't wonderful when you do not need to rush and can take the time for yourself. Mary
Monna W.
on 2/20/06 12:16 pm - Susanville, CA
Did not exercise today again. I promise myself that I will exercise tomorrow or you guys can come whip me into shape. Am feeling like a lug. Mary's post today really hit home. Monna
Mary M.
on 2/20/06 12:40 pm - Neverland, CA
Monna, My dear I will hold you to your promise as will Nancy and Denise. You know how we three can get and boy we will be cracking that whip...making sure that you stay on track and gettign into shape. slacking off on our shift. You know we you....you thing! Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views