More to Lose....Mon. 2/20

(deactivated member)
on 2/19/06 9:02 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, Happy Birthday Nancy, congrats on that weight loss, you are doing great. Well I've had a few bad bad days, but I'm ready to get back on track now. Here's my plan for today: Before work: coffee with FF french van. creamer Breakfast: Boca Burger Banana Lunch: Chicken, olive, feta cheese, sun dried tomatoe sausage link low carb tortilla salsa yogurt Snack: another sausage link (just plain) Dinner: Cottage Cheese Chicken Protein Drink before bed Taking a aqua aerobics class tonight at the gym. You all have a great day, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 2/19/06 10:00 pm
Good morning, Ladies!!! Yesterday was a good day. I even took my daughter to an ice cream palor and I ate ice cream made with Splenda!! It wasn't half bad. The palor is called The Cold Stone Creamery and you mix your on flavor. I was good. I had the Splenda made ice cream with a sprinkle of pecans. Anyway, here's today's plan: Breakfast: Pancakes (2) Sugar free syrup Snack: Ground Turkey Lunch: Shrimp Cheese Mixed greens Light dreassing Dinner: Tilapia Applesauce Snacks: South Beach Cookies Nutrition: Calories 925 Fat 29 Carbs 90 Protein 96 Exercise: 1 hr 20 minute water aerobics - DONE 20 minutes Pilates Denise 326/222/170 -104 still 52 lbs to go!!
IrishIze
on 2/19/06 11:38 pm - NJ
Good morning all! Well I did pretty good on my birthday. The menu at the restaurant wasn't exactly like they had online, so I ended up with a shrimp ****tail (only got to eat 2 shrimp before everyone else glommed onto it! ), and then I had a butterfly shrimp basket with fries. I took the breading off the shrimp and only had about 5-6 fries, so I felt that I did ok. I took a taste of my son's peanut butter mousse pie, a taste of my mom's brownie sundae, and a taste of my other son's carrot cake - believe me, it was plenty (and yummy too!). Of course, any deviation from my under 900 calories adds weight, so the scale said 169 for a second this morning, then decided on 170. I'm hoping to stay on track today and get back to my 160's tomorrow. People have brought stuff in for my birthday here at work, but everyone knows that I watch what I eat, so I have almonds, strawberries, cashews, papaya, etc. Someone brought a candle and another a little plant, so those are good non-edibles!! So, here's my plan for today: B: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with 1/2 scoop Unjury, WW Flakes and Fiber S: 2 large strawberries L: Boca Burger S: roasted almonds D: Turkey Meatloaf, a green salad with roasted red pepper and SF dressing S: carb fix pretzels Also, I'm going to add 1 scoop Unjury in my lemonade to up the protein. Totals: Calories: 820 Carbs: 37 Protein: 87 Water: Going for the 80 oz. Exercise: I didn't feel like getting up this morning and doing my exercise (it was SOOOOO cold...brrrr), so I'll do the 3 mile WATP this evening. Have a great day everyone!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
Monna W.
on 2/20/06 12:12 pm - Susanville, CA
Hi Friends, Today was not too bad, but I did not track my food and I did not exercise. My DH had to go to Sacramento for some work on his wheelchair lift and asked me to go with him. Left at 7 AM at 8 degrees F. Didn't know what the road would be like over Donner Pass. Had plenty of time so we went to Home Depot and got ideas for painting our house (inside after the weather warms up). Had a breakfast burrito at Jack in the Box, then a protein bar for lunch and Teriyaki Steak bowl at Appleby's on the way home. Promise to post tomorrow morning and get back to exercising. I still have some chest congestion, but much better than I was last week. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views