More to lose Sunday (2/19)....

jewelcrown
on 2/18/06 10:50 pm
Good morning, Ladies! I'm going to try and get back on track today... So here's my plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Snack: Raisins Lunch: Salmon Dinner: Shrimp Mixed Vegetables Snack: South Beach Cookies Sugar free cider Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: Calories 861 Fat 22 Carbs 64 Protein 102 Exercise: 20-30 minutes Pilates Walking What's you plan? Denise 326/222/170 -104 52 lbs to go!
IrishIze
on 2/19/06 12:13 am - NJ
Good morning girls!!! Yippee!! I'm in the 160's!!! Weighed this morning and I was 169 - I was really working toward that and I'm so happy it paid off!! What a great bd present to myself! It was a nice solid 169 - no up and down (although I did see 168 for a moment ) but I'm way happy with 169!! Here's the irony - all I can think about is rewarding myself - and it all revolves around food. ("Oh, I lost a pound so I'll celebrate with a corn muffin..." ) Does that kind of thinking ever go away?????? I really try NOT to reward myself with food. I'm going to dinner with family today, so I checked out the menu and I am going to have a shrimp ****tail and a grilled chicken salad with the dressing on the side - it sounds yummy and it's good for me. Don't want to screw up and end up back in the 170s! Besides, I know at work tomorrow everyone will be bringing in food for my birthday. (I'm planning on putting it on the cabinet around the corner from my cube - that way I will be much less inclined to nibble.) Anyway, here's what I'm planning - going to leave some room for error - I'm not going to order any dessert today, but may take a taste of someone elses! B: Unjury in lemonade, WW Flakes & Fiber L: turkey meatloaf, 2 oz. lowfat shredded cheese D: Shrimp ****tail, Grilled Chicken Salad S: Carb Fix Pretzels Totals: Calories: 797 Carbs: 22 Protein: 109 Water: always aiming for that elusive 80 oz....... Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster double time and with extra arm work to build the intensity. Probably won't do another set later. Hugs, Nancy 280/169/155 ** 14 to personal goal **
jewelcrown
on 2/19/06 3:25 am
Nancy!! I am so proud of you! Only 14 lbs from goal and in 160's!!! Man that is awesome.... With a plan for your birthday... You are driving this train!!! I have only one request... promise you'll stay on the train (the maintenance train) once you're at goal. At this rate, you'll be there in a very short time. You're definitely on the fast train!!! You inspire me!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Denise 326/222/170 -104 52 lbs to goal!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views