More to Lose....Saturday 2/18

IrishIze
on 2/17/06 11:55 pm - NJ
Guess I'm the early bird today!! Good morning all!! I had another 100% compliant day yesterday and was rewarded with the loss of another pound, so I'm where I was pre-Valentine's Day binge. Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'd love to give myself the gift of getting into the 160's, so I'm going to try and be really good today. Weekends are tough for me - being home I sometimes want to pick, pick, pick. I hope I stay motivated enough to get into those 160s!! Here's my plan for today: B: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with Unjury, Flakes & Fiber cereal S: Unjury in lemonade L: 2 egg whites, scrambled with some roasted red pepper S: Unjury in lemonade D: turkey meatloaf, a green side salad with turkey bacon, a bit of red onion and a bit of roasted red pepper, SF salad dressing. S: Carb fix pretzels Totals: Calories: 822 Carbs: 28 Protein: 99 Water: working on those 80 oz. as usual! Exercise: Did the WATP Walk and Kick this morning; will do the WalkBlaster double time and with more arms this evening. Hope everyone has a great day!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
Irene S.
on 2/18/06 1:20 am - NJ
Happy Birthday, Nancy! Hope you get your birthday wish! Whether or not you see that loss, have a wonderful day!
IrishIze
on 2/18/06 3:34 am - NJ
Aw, thanks Irene - you're so sweet!! Hugs, N.
jewelcrown
on 2/18/06 5:01 am
Hi Nancy!!! Happy Birthday!!! I've been a lazy bum today. I woke up and did 20 minutes of Pilates and went back to bed. I've been lounging every since. I think I'm trying to come down with something. The weather here is ridiculous. It was almost 70 degrees yesterday and today its 15!!! My motivation is low today. I didn't follow a plan much today... so here's my plan for the rest of the day... Breakfast: 2 pancakes sugar free syrup Snacks: Dry cereal Lunch: Crackers & peanutbutter Dinner: Tilapia Applesauce Calories... not sure yet, but I'm sure it's above 1200!!! I can't seem to do more than 2 good days in a row... Will try again tomorrow!!! Have a great weekend... Denise 326/222/170 -104 52 lbs to go!
Monna W.
on 2/18/06 8:52 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, Today has been a bust for me. Started out well, but downhill ever since. Woke up to 8 inches of snow and continuing to fall all day. My daughter and I dyed fabric today and there never leaves me time to eat a real meal. Should have planned better. I plan on going home, taking a hot shower and crawling into bed. I am exhausted. Still trying to recover from this cold. Found some wonderful treats at Sam's Club the other day--Philly Swirls. No fat, no sugar and only 10 calories each. Taste similar to the old Dreamsicles, but in several flavors. They are a wonderful snack to fill that craving for ice cream. Hang in there, group. Hope to be back on track tomorrow. Feeling rather glum Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views