More to lose... 2/17 (Friday)

jewelcrown
on 2/16/06 9:28 pm
Happy Friday Ladies!!! Yesterday was pretty good... Let's see if I can do it again!! Here's today's plan.... Breakfast: Tilpia Snack: Applesauce Lunch: South Beach - Beef & Broccoli Snack: Raisins Dinner: Grilled Chicken Celery Snack: South Beach Cookies Pineapple Nutrition: Calories 1199 Fat 27 Carbs 102 Protein 122 Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics 20 minutes Pilates Have a great weekend!!! Denise 326/222/170 -104 52 stubborn lbs to go!
sradcli74
on 2/16/06 10:05 pm
Good Morning!!!! Its Friday, I'm looking forward to this weekend. My sweetie and I are going out to see a play. We haven't been out together since before the baby was born and that was 7 months ago. We're going to dinner and a play. Finally we are doing something adult. You ladies don't know how much I am looking forward to tomorrow evening. I don't know why I tortue myself getting on that stupid scale. I said I was only going to weigh weekly, but unfortunately the stupid thing calls my name and I succumb to the torture everytime. I got on this morning and the scale said I lost 1 pound. Then I got off and got back on and the stupid thing said I only lost a half pound. I should just the darn scale. But it doesn't matter because I'll still look tomorrow. I have to share this little secret of mine, I'm dying to see if I'll get any from strangers. I love John, but it's nice to know that you still have it. I'm warning that I probably won't post this weekend, but I will be thinking of all of you and making the best food choices possible. Today's plan: 4:30 Protica Protein Breakfast Chicken Salad w/ Wheat Thins Snack Fruit Salad Lunch Chicken Salad w/wheat Thins Snack Fruit Salad Dinner Green Salad w/ Cheese Snack SF Popsicle Calories 1188 Fat 47 Carbs 78 Protein 117 Have a great Friday and Weekend!! Teah
IrishIze
on 2/16/06 11:10 pm - NJ
Good morning all, and happy Friday! Teah, you gorgeous thing, I'm sure you'll turn lots of heads and that will make your sweetie realize what a prize he has!! Make sure and give us all the details of your date next time you're on!! I stuck to my plan 100% yesterday, did my planned exercises and added in a 30 minute walk outside since Mother Nature blessed us with a near 60 degree day (3 days after 2 feet of snow fell!!). Unfortunately my scale didn't notice, and I'm still at 171. Oh well, if I stay strong, the weight will come off. Here's my plan for today: B: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with Unjury L: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with Unjury D: Chicken breast on a green salad with SF dressing and one slice of Louis Rich turkey bacon Will have some Unjury with lemonade to up the protein Snacks (if necessary) WW Flakes and Fiber cereal Carb Fix Pretzels Totals: Calories: 662 Carbs: 21 Protein: 93 Water - still aiming for that 80 oz!! Exercise: I did the WATP 2 mile Walk Blaster this morning, and I'll do the 2 mile WATP for Abs this evening. I'm also doing my squats and lunges. Have a great day everyone!! Hugs, Nancy 280/171/155
Monna W.
on 2/17/06 2:46 am - Susanville, CA
Good Morning Friends, Well, I am feeling a little better each day. I did not do any exercise last night. I really will this evening. It is snowing today. For those of you who think California is sunny, you should see the northeastern part of the state. It is beautiful, hills and mountains, and 4 seasons. I love it here. Today's plan Breakfast Protein Bar Lunch Lean Cuisine Dinner Tilapia Green beans or mixed green salad Snack tangerine string cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 928 Fat: 27 Carbs: 96 Protein: 89 I am fortunate that I have no problem getting in lots of water. I have lost 1 of those pounds I gained while I was sick. Know it would come off faster if I could exercise more. This evening I am aiming to do the balance ball. I am doing the exercises for my heel and it seems to be helping. Hoping I recover soon. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views