Wednesday Excercise Challenge

Mary M.
on 2/15/06 4:56 am - Neverland, CA
One-Minute Better Body Tricks - By Jennifer Matarrazo Tone in the pool. "Kicking drills can help increase your speed while firming and tightening your lower body," says Doug Stern, a swimming expert based in New York City. To practice, grab a kickboard and kick quickly with toes pointed for 60 seconds. Repeat eight to 10 times during your regular swim. So what have you done today? Mary 415/168/147 21 lbs to Personal Goal 12 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
IrishIze
on 2/15/06 6:39 am - NJ
Hi Mary - Well, if you read the more to lose post, you know Denise's bratty girl came to visit me last night and she stayed until this morning so I didn't do my exercise. I'm running to the dentist tonight and then to get my hair cut and eat some egg fu yung with my friend, but at some point tonight I will really trie to do at least 30 minutes. (It may have to be after American Idol and Lost though.... ) Hugs, Nancy
Mary M.
on 2/15/06 12:18 pm - Neverland, CA
Nancy, It's good to take a break every now and then. I bet you had plenty of fun with Denise's bratty girl. I know you will be back your regular workouts by tomorrow morning. Mary
Monna W.
on 2/15/06 12:07 pm - Susanville, CA
Hi Faithfuls, Sorry I seemed to desert you, but if you read my post, you know why. I can hardly wait to get back to exercising. Since my foot hurts so bad, I'm really going to work on a more structured program using my new yoga DVD and the balance ball. I promise, I will move something tomorrow, unless I wake up with a fever. Hang in there. We really are going somewhere. Monna
Mary M.
on 2/15/06 12:21 pm - Neverland, CA
Sweet Monna, We were wondering were our buddy was....the post was not the same without you. Well between the yoga, balance ball and some weightlifting you can give your foot the rest it needs to heal properly. Mary
Mary M.
on 2/15/06 12:11 pm - Neverland, CA
Todays workout: 2.5 mile walk this morning, 1hr weight-lifting upper/lower and 1hr spin class. Mary 415/168/147 21 lbs to Personal Goal 12 lbs below Doctors Goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views