More to lose 2/15 (Wednesday)...

jewelcrown
on 2/14/06 9:26 pm
Good morning, Ladies! Yesterday was a really good day... and to my surprise, the scale moved back to 222!! Now, if I can keep my bratty alterego in check, perhaps this is the last time I'll see 223!!! So, here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Chicken Strips Celery Lunch: South Beach - Chicken w/Snap Peas Snack Chicken Strips Celery Dinner: Tuna Mixed Green Salad Light Dressing Snack: Sugar free pudding Sugar free popsicles Sugar free cider Nutrition: Caloires 1127 Fat 25 Carbs 68 Protein 166 Exercise: 1 hr Water Aerobics - DONE 20 minutes Pilates What's your plan? Have a great day!! Denise 326/222/170 -104 52 lbs to Doctor's Goal
jewelcrown
on 2/14/06 11:14 pm
So where is everybody today??? Bratty girl is definitely still in need of support... Don't leave me now!!!
IrishIze
on 2/15/06 1:29 am - NJ
Here I am....better late than never!! I started doing this earlier, then had an unexpected meeting and forgot I never sent it! Hey Denise, I think Bratty Girl paid me a visit last night!! I had absolutely no plans for Valentines Day - then, my dad brought over a cake, my boss brought a box of candy, and my neighbor sent over cookies!!! Well, I melted like an icicle in June. I ate some of each and it was not pretty. I had so much sugar I ended up just going to bed - I was still sluggish this morning and didn't get up to do my exercises - that is UNHEARD of.... . Sugar is the DEVIL!!! I didn't gain this morning, but that, of course is subject to change. I threw all the cake and cookies in the trash this morning and the garbage truck hauled them away. (WHEW!) I'm going to really try and eat light today and drink lots of fluids. I have plans tonight to get my hair cut and then have Egg Fu Yung with my friend. I'm going to stick with one patty, no gravy and that will be that. Here's my plan for today: B: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with Unjury L: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with Unjury S: lemonade with Unjury D: Egg Fu Yung - 1 patty S: if neccessary - Carb Fix pretzels Totals: Calories: 640 Fat: 22 Carb: 28 Protein: 77 Water - drinking lots and lots to clean the crap out of my system! Exercise: Didn't do this morning, I will do a 30 minute session this evening for sure! WE CAN DO THIS - TOGETHER! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
jewelcrown
on 2/15/06 1:43 am
Hey Nancy! I'm so proud of you for putting that junk in the trash! We're going to have to lock Bratty Girl in the cellar and throw away the key! I'm glad you're still on the train! Now, where are our other comrades!! ALL ABOARD!!! Denise 326/222/170 -104 52 lbs. to Drs. Goal
IrishIze
on 2/15/06 2:08 am - NJ
OK - where are you Teah? How about you Monna.....oh, Denise??????? PLEEZE - Denise and I can't do this alone - we need more passengers on this train or it ain't gonna run!! "People all over the world, Join hands, Start a Weight Loss train...a Weight Loss train..." Jeesh, look what that junk food did to me.... Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 2/15/06 2:21 am
I think you should tour with the Ojays!!
IrishIze
on 2/15/06 6:35 am - NJ
I'd have to learn to dance first....or maybe just do some steps from my Walk Away the Pounds...
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/06 10:24 am - Paradise, CA
Hello Denise and Nancy, Well I haven't been doing so well lately with eating the right foods, eating too much junk and candy. I did manage to join the club but haven't had a chance to go yet. I know I have to make the time but I've been so tired after work this week that I just don't feel like doing anything. By the time I get dinner for my family thats about it for the day. I think I'm trying to catch this terrible cold that everyone I know has had. My husband and son had it and I did escape it, but now I think its got me. I will get better and get back on track. I hope Monna is ok, she hurt her foot I think. And Teah I'm not sure about her. hope she'll come back soon. Everyone is so sweet and uplifting on this board, don't know what I'd do without ya. Have a great Day, Denise
jewelcrown
on 2/15/06 9:16 pm
Denise: Take it easy and get your vitamin C in... Work and family responsibilities can definitely wear a body down when you're sick... Hope you're feeling better soon!!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views