Boo!

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/06 12:08 pm - Somewhere Else
Ok....I know...I'm evil....never here anymore....so slap me! How's everyone doing??????? I'm doing well...busy busy...and on the main board too much! Weight loss is still kinda....going...I'm working on maintaining...but it still drops at times. Wedding plans in the works and driving me insane.... Yup, fun fun fun! So, what about you guys??? Hugsssssssssssssss Linda 268/122(5'5.5") BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!) **Don't forget to sign my profile Guestbook!**
Mary M.
on 2/13/06 1:56 pm - Neverland, CA
Linda, Glad to see your smiling face...I do catch a glimpse of you ever now and then on the main board. I still have 21 lbs to my personal goal...although I am 12 lbs below doctors goal. Other news on the front is that I did my 1st 5K on Superbowl Sunday. Getting my referral for PS...looking forward of ridding myself of this extra skin. Do not be a stranger to this board....keep in touch! Mary 415/168/147
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/06 8:01 am - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Mary! Sounds like you're doing great! Wow, a 5K!!!!!! I can walk a block or so I was approved for my Panni....but I want the belt lipectomy, so.....we'll see....I have 2 years before the approval runs out...but the balance for me to pay is almost $10,000 then I'd need for all the other goodies too...so total, about $30,000 ain't gonna happen anytime soon...I have a wedding to pay for! Hugsssssssssssssssssssssss
us2bfat C.
on 2/13/06 9:16 pm - selden, NY
nice to see you stranger stick around we are your reallllll family ha ha ha j/k love ya and miss seein ya around.. Stacy
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/06 8:02 am - Somewhere Else
Stacikins!!!!! Well you know where to find me where I've always been! Hugssssssssssssssssssssss you sexy thang you!
IrishIze
on 2/14/06 12:55 am - NJ
Hey you - how dare you desert your July babies for the main board....humpf. Aw, I'm only foolin' - it's great to see you back!! Don't be such a stranger, and have a blast with those wedding plans!! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/06 8:03 am - Somewhere Else
My...Nancy....how WLS has changed you .... Where's that beautiful face???? Wedding plans are driving me batty Hugssssssssssssssssssssss
T R.
on 2/14/06 2:53 pm
LOL Nancy is way too sexy to post her picture!!! LOL I too have been in and out on here. I have been visiting the PS board a little, as that is where I am also headed. I still don't go there much either, but I try to keep a balance on the little spare time I have. I am so glad to see you back, you do look great. Aren't we a SWEET looking bunch of losers??? LOL Take care and try not to be a stranger. Tami 275/163/145 18#s 2 go!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/06 8:15 pm - Somewhere Else
LOL sweet....I was shocked to learn that sweet people aren't nice people I must be such a B*%^& then Thanks for the compliments...oh wait, am I allowed to say thank you? YOu guys all look amazing, although Nancy's pic makes me a little dizzy hehe..... Heck I need help funding my wedding, so I doubt I'll be getting plastics anytime soon....good luck with yours though! Hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views