More to Lose....for Tuesday 2/14

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/06 11:46 am - Paradise, CA
Happy Valentines Day Ladies, I'm posting this the night before as I have to get ready for work so early and sometimes don't have time to post. I did pretty good today but didn't get in my water like I wanted to. I got my gym membership today so now I can take a swimming aerobics class to maybe help me out with my weightloss. Here's my plan: Before work: coffee with ff french vanilla creamer protein shake am snack: cream of wheat with splenda boca burger Lunch: Chicken Apple Sausage Low Carb WW tortilla Salsa Sugar free pudding Snack: yogurt apple Dinner: White Ruffy fish (didn't have it on Monday) small dinner salad protein shake before bed 80 oz of water hopefully Take a water aerobics class at the gym Have a great day, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 2/13/06 9:09 pm
Good morning... Happy Valentine's Day!!! Denise, I think you'll enjoy water aerobics... It's so easy on the joints! Yesterday was not a stellar day. I forgot my rule... stay out of the break room! It's always somebody's birthday and you guessed it... cake... 450 calories worth of cake!! Somebody please slap me out of my obssession with cake!!! Okay, today I've remembered the rule, NO BREAK FROM TODAY!! I'm too weak... So here's the plan: Breakfast: Tilpia Applesauce Snack: Grilled Chicken Lunch: Shrimp Mixed lettuce Light dressing Snack: Celery Dinner: South Beach - Chicken with Snap Peas Snack: Sugar free popsicles Sugar free cider Nutrition: Calories 1018 Fat 22 Carbs 55 Protein 130 Exercise: Water aerobics - 1 hr. - DONE! 20 minutes - Pilates Have a great day!!! Denise 326/223/170 -103 53 lbs to go!
IrishIze
on 2/14/06 12:42 am - NJ
Denise, it's the surprises that get me. Yesterday, unbeknownst to me, some people here at work had a bake-off. I walked by the conference room and there were cheesecakes, tiramisu, chocolate mousse cakes and my favorite of all time, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. I couldn't resist, BUT I surprised myself and only had a tiny 1/2 forkful of the carrot cake and a tiny 1/2 forkful of the cheesecake (which wasn't worth it - tasted like kerosene.. blech). I have to admit that I couldn't wait until it was time to go home because my mind just wouldn't let go of the knowledge that the cake was just down the hall. I made it out without another helping though...whew! Aside from the cake I did well, although I didn't get in as much protein as I planned. I really want to get down into the 160's, so I'm going to do my semi-liquid again today - I'm thinking of maybe doing that on weekdays...we'll see. Here's the plan for today: B: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with 1/2 scoop Unjury L: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with 1/2 scoop Unjury S: Carb Fix pretzels D: Turkey salad made with 4 oz. Butterball turkey strips, 2 T FF mayo and a bit of relish. S: Turkey sloppy joe - meat only Totals: Calories: 844 Fat: 26 Carbs: 29 Protein: 120 Still working on that 80 oz. of water! Exercise: Well I got my new tapes - hooray!! I'll explain all about that in the exercise thread.... WE CAN DO THIS - TOGETHER!! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
sradcli74
on 2/14/06 1:20 am
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I had a peanutbutter twix last night, it was oh so good. I was about ready to go to bed, when my 3 year old wanted wanter. He could have easily gotten it himself, but oh well, down to the kitchen I go and it was there...and that's all she wrote. Here's today's plan: Breakfast 2 turkey sausage 1 small biscuit Lunch Orange Beef w/ Vegetables Dinner Orange Beef w/ Vegetables Snacks Cheese, turkey, Crackers Peanuts I have not had a chance to log into fitday yet... Have a great day. Teah
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views