Monday - Excercise Challenge

Mary M.
on 2/12/06 11:35 pm - Neverland, CA
As you continue to work exercise into your daily routine, remember to set realistic, attainable goals for yourself. And, remember to evaluate those goals every once in awhile to make sure they're still appropriate. It's easy to get frustrated and give up on goals that are too ambitious. Your goals should be specific and measurable. Rather than saying something general like, "I will be more active this month," you might set a goal of taking the stairs at work instead of the elevators three times this week. The more specific your goals are, the better your chances of achieving them! So what have you done today? Mary 415/168/147 21 lbs to Personal Goal 12 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
jewelcrown
on 2/12/06 11:51 pm
My usual 1 hr. water aerobics at 5:00 AM... It was hard to do today for some reason. My body was a little tired. I pushed through it anyway. I know it's for my good and I definitely needed the exercise to countebalance the damage I did over the weekend. Have a great day Mary!!! Denise 326/223/170 -103 53 stubborn lbs to go!
Mary M.
on 2/13/06 1:47 pm - Neverland, CA
Denise, I know some days it is like my body is fighting against me. I just push through it and I usually feel the next day. Great Job! Mary
IrishIze
on 2/13/06 12:17 am - NJ
I did my 2 mile WATP High Calorie Burn tape and added 5 sets of lunges and squats. I'm hoping to get my new tapes today and will do one of them tonight. I'll also do 5 more sets of lunges and squats. I think my goal for right now is to be able to do 20 sets of lunges and squats at at time without being crippled the next day... Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
Mary M.
on 2/13/06 1:50 pm - Neverland, CA
Nancy, I am looking forward to see how you like your new tapes. As I am reading your post, I remembered that I need to do my squats and lunges before going to bed. You are so with your determination! You go gurl! Mary
Mary M.
on 2/13/06 1:45 pm - Neverland, CA
Today, I took a 1.5 mile walk in the morning and 1 hr spin class this evening. I missed my lift class as I was at the doctors office taking pics for the PS refferal. Mary 415/168/147 21 lbs to Personal Goal 12 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views