More to lose... 2/13 (Monday)

jewelcrown
on 2/12/06 9:22 pm
Good morning, Ladies!!! Well, bratty girl is back on track. My escapades from the weekend cost me 1 lb. I'm grateful that it's only 1 lb. I do this every time, I lose and then I have bratty behavior. This board is the only thing that is keeping me from blowing it big time. So, even after I make goal (which I will one day in my life), I will post in order to maintain and stay on track. This weekend, my daughter had a sleepover and I cooked a lot of junk... couldn't stay away from the junk I cooked, from fried chicken to pizza to real ice cream... I was all over it. It is so amazing how hard it is to lose and easy it is gain!!! Well, the party (literally!) is over... and here's Monday's plan: Breakfast Tilpia Applesauce Snack Chicken Strips Lunch Shrimp Mixed lettuce Light dressing Snack Celery Dinner South Beach Chicken w/Cashews Snack Sugar free popsicles Sugar free cider Nutrition Calories 1029 Fat 23 Carbs 57 Protein 131 Exercise 1 hr water aerobics - DONE! What's your plan!! Denise 326/223/170 -103 53 stubborn lbs to go!
jewelcrown
on 2/12/06 9:26 pm
Do not reply to this post.... Post to denise kinyon... She was first on line.. Thanks... Have a great day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views