More to Lose....Monday 2/13

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/06 9:20 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies, Congrats Nancy you are doing great!!!!!!...wish I could say the same for me. Oh well I'm hopefully back on the train now. Before work: Cup of Coffee with FF french vanilla creamer Protein Shake AM Snack: Cream of Wheat/splenda Boca Burger Lunch: Chicken Apple Sausage Low Cal Tortilla Salsa Sugar Free Pudding Snack: Yogurt Apple Dinner: White Ruffy Fish Cauliflower Protein Shake before bed Hope to get in 80 oz of water Going to join the Gym if they have an opening for new memberships this afternoon don't know after all of that if I'll get a chance to workout or not but I'll get in some sort of exercise. Calories: 820 Calories I'm trying to get this calorie/protein thing figured out but I have to get Ready for work. Have a great day, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 2/12/06 9:25 pm
Well, bratty girl is back on track. My escapades from the weekend cost me 1 lb. I'm grateful that it's only 1 lb. I do this every time, I lose and then I have bratty behavior. This board is the only thing that is keeping me from blowing it big time. So, even after I make goal (which I will one day in my life), I will post in order to maintain and stay on track. This weekend, my daughter had a sleepover and I cooked a lot of junk... couldn't stay away from the junk I cooked, from fried chicken to pizza to real ice cream... I was all over it. It is so amazing how hard it is to lose and easy it is gain!!! Well, the party (literally!) is over... and here's Monday's plan: Breakfast Tilpia Applesauce Snack Chicken Strips Lunch Shrimp Mixed lettuce Light dressing Snack Celery Dinner South Beach Chicken w/Cashews Snack Sugar free popsicles Sugar free cider Nutrition Calories 1029 Fat 23 Carbs 57 Protein 131 Exercise 1 hr water aerobics - DONE! What's your plan!! Denise 326/223/170 -103 53 stubborn lbs to go!
sradcli74
on 2/12/06 9:39 pm
Good Morning Ladies, I got on the scale and it is still 183.5. Seems like I'm just maintaining...I've got to step up my game in order to lose, but I'm happy not to go over 183.5. That means I'm doing something right. Breakfast Half Turkey Sandwich 4oz Yogurt Snack Protein Smoothie Lunch Half Chicken Sandwich Orange Snack Half Turkey Sandwich 1oz Pringles Dinner Half Chicken Sandwich South Beach Cookies Snack Fruit Salad Calories 1123 Fat 45 Carbs 106 Protein 81 Have a great week Teah
IrishIze
on 2/12/06 10:37 pm - NJ
Ooh, I'm so happy to see everyone!! I missed you all!! I did well over the weekend, (even though I was stuck in the house due to a blizzard****IL last night. I had to pick my son up at work (he works in a grocery store) and I had to bring something in to him. Well, I ended up getting soy chips, peanut butter and a .99 bag of trail mix *** Nancy, could you pick something with more fat and calories????? ). Those impulses get me every time. Anyway, I ate the bag of trail mix and about 4-5 T of peanut butter and about 20 crackers. Needless to say, they are in the garbage this morning because I just can't resist them - it's like drug to a drug addict. I was still at 170 this morning, and then it fluctuated to 171, then back, so I'm just hovering.... I'm going back on my semi-liquid diet today to try and reverse any damage.... Here's my plan: B: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with 1/2 scoop Unjury L: Carb Countdown chocolate milk with 1/2 scoop Unjury D: 4 oz. Ground turkey in spaghetti sauce, 1 cup lettuce S: 2 oz. turkey salad with 1T FF mayo and a small bit of relish Carb Fix pretzels (if necessary) 1 scoop Unjury in lemonade Totals: (this is really low - I'll do it only for today) Calories: 669 Fat: 21 Carbs: 22 Protein: 97 Water: will really try and water load today and flush that peanut butter right out of my system!! Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP High Calorie Burn this morning - also did 5 sets of squats and lunges. I should get my new tapes today, so I'll do one of them tonight! (Could this really be me looking forward to exercise??? ) WE CAN DO THIS - TOGETHER!! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
jewelcrown
on 2/14/06 11:16 pm
Hey Denise.... Where are you? It's lonely out here! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits