More to Lose....Sunday 2/12

IrishIze
on 2/12/06 12:32 am - NJ
OK - where is everybody??? Don't desert me now - I still need all the help and support I can get!!! I did well yesterday, didn't eat exactly what I had planned - had a few more pretzels but all in all I did well. Gosh, I just checked fitday, I was actually under 800 calories with 38 carbs and 87 protein - hope to do better today. Here's my plan: B: WW Flakes and Fiber, 1/2 scoop Unjury S: 3 oz. chicken breast L: 4 oz. ground turkey in spaghetti sauce, 1 cup lettuce S: low carb pretzels D: 3 oz. ground turkey in spaghetti sauce, 2 oz. turkey salad with 1 T ff mayo and 1/2 tablespoon relish S: frozen Carb Countdown chocolate milk with 1/2 scoop Unjury Totals: Calories: 918 Fat: 31 Carbs: 25 Protein: 127 Trying to get in 80 oz. water.... Exercise: Did the WATP WalkBlaster - I did the step aerobics part double time. I also did a few squats and lunges to help get my muscles used to it. We're in the midst of a blizzard here, so I've been out to shovel twice already - came in huffing and puffing, so I know I'm getting some good benefits from it! I'll probably have to get out at least once more before Mother Nature is through! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
jewelcrown
on 2/12/06 4:09 am
Okay.... I confess... I'm being bratty this weekend... no plan, just winging it... Not a good idea, I know... Will be back on track tomorrow... By way, Nancy.... I'm so proud of you.... Congrats on getting back with the program and more importantly, seeing results!!! Denise
IrishIze
on 2/12/06 7:03 am - NJ
Denise - I hear you - sometimes we just need to have a day or two that we're not focusing on every single morsel that goes into our mouths. You'll be back on the train tomorrow and I'll see you then!! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
us2bfat C.
on 2/12/06 9:17 am - selden, NY
nanc by the way im proud of you too i know how much you wanted those few lbs to go away .... your doing wonderful...i was snowed in today and all i did was pick pick pick pick ..... i do not want to get on the scale tomorrow ......i need to get back to work.... Stacy
IrishIze
on 2/12/06 10:06 pm - NJ
Hi Stacy - how are you doin' girl? I know what you mean about being snowed in. I did really well until Sunday night. I had to pick my son up at work (he works at Stop & Shop) and I had to bring something into him. Well, I ended up getting some soy chips and peanut butter and came home and stuffed myself....ugh. Peanut butter of all things - so high in fat and calories..... I'm better at work too..... Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 2/12/06 9:42 pm
Congratulations Nancy! You're a trooper. I'm happy for you!! Teah
IrishIze
on 2/12/06 10:08 pm - NJ
Thanks Teah - hey we're all troopers - we're here on this board plugging away every day toward our goals. We all have setbacks, but hey life is full of them. It's what you do after that setback that counts!! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
jewelcrown
on 2/14/06 11:15 pm
Hey Nancy... Where are you? It's lonely out here! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits