Sunday - Excercise Challenge

Mary M.
on 2/11/06 11:57 pm - Neverland, CA
One-Minute Better Body Tricks By Jennifer Matarrazo First thing in the morning and last thing before bedtime, do five rear lunges (step back and lower until front thigh is parallel to floor) on each leg and then do five squats, suggests Lawrence Biscontini, a Reebok master trainer and group fitness manager for Wyndham's Golden Door Spa in Puerto Rico. You'll definitely notice the difference in your rear view: "This one-minute addition to your day adds up to 300 lunges and 150 squats per month. That's a lot of leg and butt toning," he says. So what have you done today? Mary 415/168/147 21 lbs to Personal Goal 12 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
IrishIze
on 2/12/06 12:36 am - NJ
LUNGES and SQUATS!!! AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! Actually, I think I could do that!! I did the WATP WalkBlaster this morning, did the step aerobic part double time. I also added 10 lunges and squats to help get my muscles used to it...I'll do 5 more before bed tonight....help get rid of some junk in the trunk!!! We're in the midst of a blizzard here, so I've been doing a bunch of shoveling - I know that's working off some calories!! Have a great, healthy day!! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
Mary M.
on 2/12/06 11:41 pm - Neverland, CA
Nancy, I will be joining you in doing those lunges and squats, as I want (need) to get rid of the junk in my trunk. I gew up in the suburbs of Chicago and I remember the snow and the blizzard. You are definately getting your excercise shoveling that snow. Keep warm and keep up the good workouts. Hopefully, the blizzard will not delay you getting your tapes. Mary
Mary M.
on 2/12/06 11:43 pm - Neverland, CA
I went on a power walk down main street and around the pier. I included squats and lunges before going to bed. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views