Saturday - Excercise Challenge

Mary M.
on 2/11/06 12:16 am - Neverland, CA
Aerobic dancing involves any kind of exercise put to music and can include everything from country music line dance aerobics to hip-hop dancing. Aerobic Dancing - Warm-up - Start off moving to something slow for about 5 minutes which will prepare you for more vigorous activities. Starting an aerobic routine too quickly can lead to injuries. High Impact - After warming up, your main aerobic routine should last about 20-30 minutes. If you're just starting your exercise routine, it's better to exercise for a longer period of time at a slower pace than going all out until you feel like you're going to drop dead. Cool Down - Spend the last 5 minutes of your aerobic dance routine cooling down and relaxing. This will give you a chance to stretch your muscles and let your heart rate slowly come down. So what have you done today? Mary 415/168/147 21 lbs to Personal Goal 12 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
IrishIze
on 2/11/06 2:43 am - NJ
Hi Mary! I still haven't gotten my new tapes yet - they're at the post office nearby where I work, so I guess I won't get them until Monday. I did the 40 minute WATP WalkBlaster Sculpt and Burn this morning...yowee...I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow. Lots of lunges and squats - I probably should have taken it a little easier. I think I'll do the 2 mile WATP high calorie burn later on - no lunges or squats! Hugs, Nancy 280/170/155
Mary M.
on 2/11/06 3:30 pm - Neverland, CA
Nancy, At least you know the tapes have arrived and you will have them on Monday...Yahoo. I am excited for you. Great job working out! .. Lunges and Squats are the best excercises for you...however, they are killers. Congrats! I see that you have droped 2 more lbs...Weigh to Go! Mary
Mary M.
on 2/11/06 3:31 pm - Neverland, CA
This morning I did a 3 mike nature hike with my boys. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits