More to Lose...Saturday 2/11

IrishIze
on 2/10/06 11:56 pm - NJ
Good morning Ladies and happy weekend!! WooHoo, I'm down another 2 lbs. to 170!!! Hopefully if I'm good this weekend (weekends are the hardest for me) I'll see the 160's next week!! I did good yesterday, I was kind of busy so that's always good - not a lot of time to think about food and snacking, etc. We're gearing up for a blizzard tonight here in the northeast - supposed to get a foot of snow overnight, so I know I'll be stuck in the house tomorrow. I'm going to keep myself busy and out of the house today - run errands, do some mall walking. Here's my food plan for today: B: Boca burger with 1/2 oz. lite shredded cheese L: Butterball turkey strips with 1T FF mayo and 1 cup of lettuce S: WW Flakes and Fiber cereal, 1/2 cup Unjury D: Turkey pizza burger with thin slice of onion, 1/4 cup of spaghetti sauce and 1/2 oz. lite shredded cheese - dessert: frozen chocolate Carb Countdown with 1/2 scoop of Unjury and some Splenda (this is so yummy and it seems like such a treat!!) S: (if necessary) Carb Fix Pretzels Totals: Calories: 809 Fat: 28 Carbs: 31 Protein: 100 Working on my water...I've already gotten in 1.5 liters... Exercise: Still haven't gotten my new WATP tapes, so I'll do the 40 minute WalkBlaster this morning and see what later on brings.... Hugs to all!! Nancy 280/170/155 - 15 to goal!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views