My new avatar...

IrishIze
on 2/10/06 12:11 am - NJ
Just so everyone knows, I have asked to have the new avatar put in until I can get a new picture taken. The one that was there was old and I looked so blah in it. One of these day's I'll get the new one taken and send it in!! Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
T R.
on 2/10/06 12:26 am
LOL I know what you mean.. I just had mine changed over to the newer model. But I didn't get to choose the pic, so make sure you specify. All in all, I think my new pic is so much better than the older one... I don't even recognise that girl anymore, as weird as that is to admit. Anyway, I am irish so I love the celtic knot, but I know you are so much prettier! So hurry up and take the new picture!! Tami 275/163/145
Monna W.
on 2/10/06 2:53 am - Susanville, CA
My specialty in quilting is Celtic knotwork, so I really like your avitar--of course, I love your entire profile page. I am of Celtic lineage--Irish on one side and Welsh on the other. Keep up your good work. Looking forward to your new picture. I need a new one also. I have changed a great deal since the last one. I'm looking more like my mother, so maybe I could just send one of her. Monna
Irene S.
on 2/11/06 2:25 am - NJ
Hey I like the avatar! It must be the Irish posting page... I'm Irish too! - 1/2 Irish and 1/2 Scottish... I have the same dilemma. Can't get a good picture of me that I'm happy with. My wls friend cracks on my awful avatar picture. Irene 330/157/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views