More to lose... 2/10 (Friday)

jewelcrown
on 2/9/06 9:20 pm
Happy Friday Ladies!!! Yesterday was an awsome day... I stayed on plan... and guess what... the scale move... I'm down 2 lbs. today. That's definite incentive to stay on plan. So here's the plan!!! Breakfast: Ground Turkey Snack: Grilled Chicken Celery Lunch: Salmon Mixed Green Salad Light salad dressing Snack: Deli Turkey Dinner: Tilapia Celery Dessert (date night with my daughter) Sugar free ice cream Nutrition Calories 1154 Fat 46 Carbs 41 Protein 133 Exercise 1 hr water aerobics - DONE! WHAT'S YOUR PLAN? Denise 326/222(finally!)/170 -104 52 stubborn lbs that will leave my side!!!
sradcli74
on 2/9/06 9:46 pm
Congratulations Girlfriend!! You, Monna and Nancy are doing great!! I won't even speak of yesterday. Today will be great though. Here's the plan: Breakfast Protein Smoothie Snack Pickles Cheese, Turkey and Crackers Lunch Beef and Broccoli Snack South Beach Cookies Dinner Chicken burger Mixed green salad Snack fruit salad Totals (without dinner) Calories 1118 Fat 44 Carbs 100 Protein 88
IrishIze
on 2/9/06 11:13 pm - NJ
It's Friday - Hooray!! Congratulations Denise on getting rid of those 2 lbs!! That train is moving along!! I finished up on my semi-liquid diet yesterday....still hanging at 172. I'm going to eat more solids today....here's what I plan: B: 6 oz. Carb Countdown chocolate milk with 1/2 scoop Unjury, WW Flakes and Fiber cereal L: Boca Burger with 1/2 oz. lite shredded cheese S: Carb Fix pretzels D: Tilapia on a bed of greens with balsamic vinegar; dessert: frozen Carb Countdown chocolate milk with 1/2 scoop Unjury and Splenda S: Oven roasted turkey strips Totals: Calories: 780 Carbs: 27 Protein: 109 Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster, still waiting for my new tapes. If I get them I'll do one of them tonight, if not, I just might take the evening off...from the weather forecast it looks like I'll be shoveling a foot of snow over the next day or so.... Working hard on getting in all of my fluids, doing pretty well. Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
Monna W.
on 2/10/06 3:01 am - Susanville, CA
Congrats, Denise. I knew the scale would be moving soon for you. I had a so-so day yesterday. In the afternoon I had to go to the accountant for taxes. When I got back to the shop, I was starving and there set a package of graham crackers my granddaughter had been eating. I immediately ate about 6. They were covered with sugar too. I didn't dump I will have to be very careful. Did have Tilapia for dinner and finally I found a fish I like and can cook without cooking it to death. I fixed a big platter thinking there would be leftovers, but my family almost licked the platter clean. Who would have thought? I have never fixed fish often because I didn't like it. They all liked itl. Today's plan Breakfast protein drink with skim milk Lunch Lean Cuisine Lemongrass chicken Dinner Grilled chicken fillet green beans Snack tangerine string cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 1105 Fat: 42 Carbs: 98 Protein: 93 I did not go to the gym today--when I woke up I had a migraine. That does not happen often, thank goodness, but I knew I could not do weightlifting. Plan to do 60 minutes tonight on the Gazelle. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views