More to lose.. 2/9 (Thursday)

jewelcrown
on 2/8/06 9:27 pm
Good morning, Ladies! Yesterday was a fair day for me. I almost stayed to plan and then temptation reared its ugly head. A slice of birthday cake got me. I've got to find a way to not yield to temptation. Not dumping on sugar is such a drag... My old habits creep when I'm offered foods that I know I should stay away from. After eating the cake, which I thoroughly enjoyed, I felt like two cents looking for change. While I enjoyed it, was it really worth it? Absolutely not... when I looked up the calories on fitday, I was in shock to find that a slice of commerical bakery cake with icing has 450 calories!!! No it wasn't worth it!!! Anyway, thanks for listening to me rant and rave and come back to the board for another day of trying. I have decided to avoid the break room and cafeteria at work, that's where tempting items can be found. Until I can mentally get it together, this is probably my best course of action. I really do want to get to 170... now, if I can mentally focus on 170... and stick to plan... I'll get there.... I did get my exercise in yesterday, so that's a plus. On to today's plan: Breakfast: Ground turkey Snack: Pineapple Tidbits Lunch: Chicken Breast Mixed Raw Greens Vingarette Dressing Snack: Celery Dinner: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Sugar Free Pudding Sugar Free Popsicles Sugar Free Cider 80 oz Crystal Lite Nutrition Calories 917 Fat 28 Carbs 32 Protein 91 Exercise 1 hr Water Aerobics - DONE "Line-in-the-Sand-One-More-Time" Denise 326/224/170 -102 54 more to go until Drs. Goal!!!!
IrishIze
on 2/8/06 10:10 pm - NJ
Denise - I feel ya - I don't dump on sugar either. It makes me a little drowsy and sluggish, but that's about it. Bummer, huh? I did my semi-liquids again yesterday - it's not so bad. I freeze the chocolate Carb Countdown with Unjury and it's like ice cream if I sprinkle a little Splenda on it!! I'm finally down to 172 where I was pre-binge. Hope I don't do that again any time soon!! I'm going to do the semi-liquid again today since it's not too hard to do. Here's my plan: B: 6 oz. chocolate Carb Countdown, 1/2 scoop Unjury L: 6 oz. chocolate Carb Countdown, 1/2 scoop Unjury D: 5 oz. tilapia, 1/2 cup WW Flakes and Fiber S: 1/2 scoop Unjury, some Carb Fix pretzels with cheese spread Totals: Calories: 646 Carbs: 25 Protein: 84 I've been getting in lots of fluids since I haven't been eating that much. Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster this morning. Hoping to get my new WATP tapes so I can do one tonight, if not I'll probably do the WalkBlaster. I plan to go back to my regular menu tomorrow. Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
Monna W.
on 2/9/06 4:31 am - Susanville, CA
Hi my Lovely Sisters, Yesterday was a good day except I did not eat any dinner. I was too tired to even mix up a protein drink. I sure wanted to stay in bed this morning, but I got up and came to the shop. Have to see the CPA this afternoon to do taxes. What a drag. I dump on sugar and I am really thankful. It is not as bad as it was, but there are times when I want to die. Anyway, I stay away from sugar. But fried food doesn't bother me. I have to really watch that. Today's plan Breakfast Kashi go-lean cereal 1/2 banana 1 cup skim milk Lunch Lean Cuisine Chicken in peanut sauce Dinner Tilapia Mixed green salad with basalmic vinegar celery with peanut butter Snack tangerine string cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 1098 Fat: 34 Carbs: 128 Protein: 87 For exercise I will use the exercise ball--my foot still hurts. Have a good day, everyone. Monna
jewelcrown
on 2/9/06 6:12 am
Ladies!! It's 4:00 pm and I'm home from work!!! I managed to stay on plan all day. My weakest points are at work and it feels good to be home. I think this may be a 100% compliance day!!! I'll keep you posted... Thanks for your enocuragement... Denise
sradcli74
on 2/9/06 9:33 pm
Denise that is a shocker I never would have guessed a slice of birthday cake had that many calories. I didn't log any food on Thursday and didn't get any water or not nearly as much as I usually do. I had car trouble and then sat at the car dealer for about 4 hours waiting for my car. Nothing major, just a lot of minor stuff that if left undone could be havoc for my car. Anyway, I completely feel where you are coming from, I truly want to lose weight and I know exactly what I should be doing but some temptation or stress factor causes me to deviate from my plan and then I'm back at square one. We just have to keep trying and we'll reach our goals. Good Luck, Teah
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views