More to lose...2/8 (Wednesday)....

jewelcrown
on 2/7/06 9:27 pm
Good morning, ladies! Today's a good day... I still weigh 224!!! With my bratty behavior of late, I think this is a good thing. Yesterday was pretty good as well, although I didn't get a chance to exercise. I'm a creature of habit, if I don't do it first thing in the morning, all kinds of excuses creep up as to why it doesn't happen later in the day!!! So... here's my plan for today: Breakfast: Turkey Sausage Toast Lunch: Salmon Mixed Green Salad Dinner: Grilled Chicken Wings Snacks: Ground turkey Deli ham Deli turkey Sugar free popsicles Sugar free cider Nutrition: Calories 1057 Fat 53 Carbs 38 Protein 89 Exercise: 1 hr. water aerobics - DONE! 20 minutes pilates (just can't get past 20!) WHAT'S YOUR PLAN!! Denise 326/224/170 -102 54 lbs. to go Drs. goal!
IrishIze
on 2/7/06 9:46 pm - NJ
Good morning! Well today I weighed and lost two from yesterday, so I'm 174. I'm still up two from where I was pre-weekend binge, so I'm going to do a semi-liquid diet again today. What I did the past few days is drink Carb Countdown Chocolate milk with Unjury for three meals; then I had about 3 oz of chicken at night. I'm not getting over 700 calories, and I'm getting in about 90 protein. I'm going to do that once more today, then get back into my sensible eating plan.... I have to say it's tough just drinking. I ended up putting my drink in the freezer yesterday and ate it like ice cream - YUM!! I'm continuing to exercise - did my 2 mile Walkblaster this morning, still waiting for my new tapes - will hopefully have them for tonight. If not, I'll do the 2 mile WATP for Abs with resistance bands. Hugs, Nancy 280/174/155
sradcli74
on 2/7/06 9:52 pm
Good Morning, I'm glad to hear that the scale is holding for you, me on the other hand if I keep weighing myself daily, I think I will go crazy. This morning the darn thing said 181.5. So I'm locking the scale up until Monday morning. Yesterday wasn't so bad, I wasn't hungry again for dinner and only ate about 2oz of chicken and one broccoli floweret. I ended up using the rest of my chicken in the stirfry I made yesterday. After that, my son had poptarts for a snack and I ate half of one. That was the end of my snacking for yesterday. This is much better than before. I'm still starting my breakfast at 7 am instead of the 4:30 am. I really think its making a difference. Here's today's plan: Breakfast Protein Smootihe Snack Turkey Deli Meat and Cheese Lunch Chicken Stirfry and Eggroll Snack Fruit Salad - - yummy, yummy Dinner Chicken Stirfry and Eggroll Snack Orange Calories 1254 Fat 31 Carbs 136 Protein 95
Monna W.
on 2/8/06 2:36 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, I did not want to get out of bed this morning to go to the gym, but I did. It was so cold, I didn't think my blood would ever get to flowing. Yesterday was a good day, but I did not exercise. I was just too tired. This morning I weighed in at 223--that's 15 lbs since we started this thread. Oh happy day. Today's plan (a little chaotic because I have a long meeting tonight right after the shop closes). Breakfast Kashi Go-Lean cereal with skim milk and 1/2 banana Lunch--don't freak out, because I have planned this and I have to get rid of the craving Whopper Jr. (I probably won't be able to eat the whole thing, but I'll get it out of my system) Dinner Double scoop of Cappucino Nectar as I fly to my meeting Snack string cheese tangerine pistachio nuts Sf popsicle Totals Calories:972 Fat: 34 Carbs: 91 Protein: 90 Did 15 minutes on the recumbent bike at the gym and an hour of weight lifting. Have a good day, everyone. Monna 389/223/150
jewelcrown
on 2/8/06 6:57 am
You know, Monna... I think it's good to plan some kind of "off the beaten path" item on the menu from time to time. It keeps us from feeling deprived!! Congrats losing another pound... You're on fire!!! Keep up the good work!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views