Lets do an official Check in!!!! PLEASE.....

Irene S.
on 2/12/06 5:16 am - NJ
Ok - It's Sunday! I'm battling the blizzard here. Been out shoveling. Let's see - my journey. I am down to 157 from a high of 330. I would like to lose a bit more - perhaps to 145, which would be ideal weight for someone 5'5" with a large frame. But if it doesn't happen, I can be thrilled and content with where I am right now. I would like to have plastics when my weight loss stabilizes. I am working full time for my surgeon, and I also facilitate the monthly support group meetings. Glad things are going so well for you Tara. Congratulations on getting to and maintaining your goal weight. I saw your pics on your profile. YOu look amazing! Irene
Dawn H.
on 2/13/06 12:16 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
HI Irene.. Im in Jersey CIty .. where is your support group? and can anyone Join? Dawn
Irene S.
on 2/13/06 10:29 pm - NJ
Hi Dawn, Yes, anyone can join! We welcome all wls patients regardless of surgeon, hospital program or procedure. Meetings are held the second Monday of each month at St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital, Wayne, NJ. Feel free to e-mail me if you'd like more information or directions. Irene
JustHat
on 2/13/06 10:44 am - NM
Congrats on dating again. I wanted to, but my husband won't let me. Seriously, I would hate to enter the dating world. But, I hope you have a good time. I have been holding at the same weight for about 10 months now. My plastic surgery (tummy skin removal and new boobs) was in August. I am still swelling some. And, I can't say my belly button is all that cute (but tons better than before). And, my boobs are starting to feel like my own. My scaring is fading. And, the feeling is starting to come back in my lower belly. I would like to have my rear fixed next. But, we bought a house in Nov. and want to buy the lot next door. So, my money is going to that. I have been telling people that either way (butt or land) I was going to have something hard to sit on. I wish I could get by to visit more often. I started working last April. And, that keeps me busy. I am still trying to find a balance between working and mom. My kids have been great about it. But, they still wish I could stay at home. I miss reading about everyone. But, I do get to check in every once in a while. Time to go to basketball practice (the kids' not mine). Hat
Dawn H.
on 2/13/06 12:13 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
HI TARA and EVERYONE! its been forever since I have posted here.. not really too much to post I have been stuck around 199 for the last 6 months .. maintaining .. exercising at Lucille Roberts when I can.. I want to loose about 30 more pounds.. not sure how much of that will be skin.. since my belly really hangs and my innerthighs......Ugh.. but ..I have never felt so healthy in my life.. love life is getting better . I still battle the carb demons.. but I guess thats going to be a life long battle.. Its great to see everyone doing so well.. Congrats to all and I promise to keep in touch more often.. Thank you all for being so Supportive on this journey.. Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views