More to lose... Tuesday 2/7..

jewelcrown
on 2/6/06 9:46 pm
Good morning, Ladies!! Yesterday was pretty good, although I did have a spoonful of my daughter's ice cream (no self control... I'm working on it!)... I overslept this morning. My daughter had a late basketball game last night and just could not get up to go to the pool.... So here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Snack: Chicken Breast Lunch: Turkey deli Ham deli Snack: Ground Turkey Dinner: Salmon Snacks: Sugar free popsicles Sugar free cider 80 oz Crystal Lite Nutrition: Calories 950 Fat 29 Carb 8 Protein 145 Exercise: 30 minutes Pilates 30 minutes WATP Have a great day! Denise
IrishIze
on 2/6/06 10:54 pm - NJ
I did pretty well on my liquid diet yesterday - until about 8 PM - I was so hungry and I couldn't drink another drop or I would have to move the TV into the bathroom and just sit there and pee the rest of the night!! I had about 1/4 of a chicken breast and that felt much better. I guess I got in somewhere around 650 calories and 89 protein yesterday. I totalled 5 miles of WATP tapes - and I gained a pound... Oh man, I must have messed up even more than I thought this weekend!! I'm doing the liquids again today, Carb Countdown chocolate milk and Unjury, some FF, low sodium beef broth, and we'll see how it goes. I know that weight will come off, what I'm really trying to do is get myself in a better place head-wise. Sometimes I think, is this struggle what I have to look forward to the rest of my life??? Hugs, Nancy 280/176/155
sradcli74
on 2/7/06 12:49 am
Hey Ladies, I don't know what is wrong with me. I ended up eating peanuts for dinner. I don't know why the peanut craving. But its way too easy to eat too many. Even just typing the word has me craving. Somthing has got to give ladies, I got on the scale this morning...goodbye 180...hello 182.5 I cannont seem to rid myself of these pounds to get and stay in the 170's, I keep gaining and losing the same pounds. I know the problem is me being inconsistent but I try. I plan my meals and then something happens to throw me off track, but I'm going to keep trying. I keep missing the train or something. Nancy's right about this being a battle. Here's today's plan: Protica Deli Turkey w/ Cheese and Wheat thins Protein Smoothie Peanuts (hot and Honey roasted) Frozen Lean Meatloaf dinner Orange Dinner Chicken breast Salad Snack popcorn Calories 1304 Fat 43 Carbs 99 Protein 133
Monna W.
on 2/7/06 4:47 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, Teah, I understand about peanuts. I have been craving peanut butter--1 tbs. just is not enough. I try to tell myself I can have my nuts at snack time, but sometimes it is just frustrating. Hang in there, girl. The weight will come off. Nancy, I admire your doing the liquid thing. I can't do that. I can substitute a couple of meals with protein drink, but that is about it. Denise, my dear. Please keep up the fight. The weight will move. You are such an inspiration. I could not do my exercise because my heel hurts so bad. I hope to go to urgent care this afternoon. I've decided I don't think it is a heel spur--isn't like other spurs I have had in the past. Whatever it is, it hurts like crazy. I'm such a baby. Today's plan Breakfast Protein Bar Lunch Tuna Salad with low fat mayo and a couple of crackers Dinner Lean Cuisine Chicken in peanut sauce Snack tangerine string cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 1119 Fat: 42 Carbs: 85 Protein: 96 I'll do floor exercises and hopefully a little time on the Gazelle. Monna
Irene S.
on 2/7/06 5:37 am - NJ
I don't post my food plan, but I'm still trying to take off a few more lbs. Anyhow, after fluctuating all month long during January, I'm now down to 159 lbs, which is a new low for me. I haven't been there since before I got preganant with my son nearly 17 years ago! Irene 330/159/150ish
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views