More to lose... (or Maintain!) 2/7 Monday

jewelcrown
on 2/5/06 9:18 pm
Good morning, Ladies! I've been reading posts from other sites and the theme is the same for folks 2 years out... "Oh no, I'm gaining!" The one thing I like about this post is that it keeps you grounded. Even if you stay the same, gain a pound or two... it keeps you from getting too far out of control. Not to mention the wonderfulness of actually losing again... I've lost 10 and maintained 8 lbs since we started this exercise. I'm happy... there are folks on this board that have gained up to 90 lbs. That's not going to be us, as long as we post, plan, track and support one another. Yesterday was much better than Saturday... I don't ever want that feeling again... I hadn't in a long time and it was no fun!!! I'd like to invite folks to join us who just want to track their food and maintain while we continue to lose... At some point we'll be on the maintain train, might as well have some maintain passengers aboard now! Thanks for being here Ladies... Here's may plan for today... Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Lunch: Grilled Chicken Celery Dinner: Tuna Egg Mixed Greens Snack: Ground turkey Sugar free popsicles Sugar free cider Nutrition: Calories 937 Fat 27 Carbs 25 Protein 120 Exercise 1 hr water aerobics -- DONE!! WHAT'S YOUR PLAN? Denise 326/224/170 -104 54 stubborn lbs that will leave my side soon!
sradcli74
on 2/5/06 10:03 pm
Denise, You must have read my mind. I was just thinking this morning as I stepped on the scale (it stayed the same by the way - 180) that I am so lucky to have online support and that I am glad for this posting, because it allows me to pay attention to what I am eating and check my bad habits before things get out of control. I'd like to lose more, but I'm sure happy to maintain as well. My weekend was so, so, I didn't come near the computer all weekend. I had a small glass of wine yesterday. I don't know if this is true or all in my head, but I could feel the wine going through and absorbing in my body, it was weird. Definitely different than before surgery. I have to catch up and read the posts from this weekend. But I've got a different plan for this week. I'm not going to have breakfast at 4:30 am anymore, I'll wait until I get to work. I commute to work, so once I leave my house to pick up the vanpool, I go back to sleep. So I'll wait to eat at 7am when I arrive at work. I'm changing because I've noticed that I am more hungry in the evening and by the time I get home and have dinner, I've eaten all my calories and anything after dinner would add calories and potentially more weight. So, instead of the breakfast that early i'll wait a little bit. I'm planning on a loss by next Monday if this works for me. Today I was a little hungry, but I didn't fall asleep like I normally do. So here's today's plan. 7am Protein Smoothie 10:00 Orange 11:30 Cornish Hen, broccoli, cauliflower, double mashed potatos (mix of regular and sweet potatos mixed) 2:00 Cheese and Crackers 4:30 Apple and Honey Roasted Peanuts 7:00 Cornish Hen, broccoli, cauliflower, double mashed potatos (mix of regular and sweet potatos mixed) 9:00 Popcorn Calories - 1335 Fat - 65 Carbs - 117 Protein - 87 Have a great week!! Teah
IrishIze
on 2/5/06 11:36 pm - NJ
I started off much better yesterday than I did on Saturday (what a disaster that was!), but didn't end up so well. I had pretzels and lots of salty, carby foods and once again felt guilty and down on myself. Today I am going to do liquids - protein drinks and maybe some low-fat, low sodium beef broth. I weighed this morning and I was up 3 lbs. to 175 - I can't believe how easy it is to gain and how hard it is to lose... I recommited (or should I say re-re-re-recommited ) and hopefully some of that 175 is water. Here's what I plan for today: Started off with 6 oz. 2% Carb Countdown milk with 1/2 scoop Isopure Banana-Pineapple 0 carb protein powder. I plan to have one of these drinks every three hours with water and decaf tea in between. At dinner time I will also have a cup of FF low-sodium beef broth. Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster this morning, and will probably do a differen****P tape this evening. Water: hopefully will get my 80 oz in today since I am doing all liquids. Keep your fingers crossed for me girls - I have a feeling this is going to be kind of tough for me..... Denise - you are so right about this thread being a help. There was a time that if I went off like I did this weekend, it would take me weeks to get back on track. Now, a couple of days of messing up and since I know you're all here to cheer me on, it's so much easier to get with the program again. WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/175 (ugh!) /155
jewelcrown
on 2/6/06 1:24 am
We can definitely do this!!! CHOO CHOO!!
afcmtvrd
on 2/6/06 12:44 am - Circle Pines, MN
I have reached my personal goal, but now the real work begins..to maintain. I find it much harder to do that than to acturally lose, because the positive reinforcement of the scale going down, isn't there anymore. I had to find a new goal, like maintaining, excerize, etc. Thanks to this board I think I can do it...no, I KNOW I CAN DO IT....RIGHT??? Hang in there everyone!!
jewelcrown
on 2/6/06 1:19 am
Hi Cindy! Congratulations on making your goal. Can't wait to be in your shoes... You can definitely maintain it and we'll help!!! The MORE TO LOSE/MAINTAIN TRAIN is rolling down the tracks... Welcome Aboard!!! Denise 326/224/170 -102 54 stubborn lbs to Drs Goal...
Monna W.
on 2/6/06 2:15 am - Susanville, CA
Hi Everyone, I have developed a heel spur and it hurts like the devil. Could only do 15 minutes on the treadmill at the gym. I will probably not be as active today in my daily activities, because it hurts so much to walk. Have to work at stretching that achilles tendon. Enough misery. Today's plan Breakfast Double scoop of Iso protein cantaloupe protein in water Lunch Lean Cuisine Swedish meatballs Dinner boca burger celery with 1 tbs. reduced fat peanut butter mixed green salad with basalmic vinegar Snack tangerine string cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 935 Fat: 29 Carbs: 79 Protein: 97 Hope I can do my 60 minutes on the Gazelle tonight. If not I will use the exercise ball for aerobic as well as the other exercises. Have a great day!! Monna
(deactivated member)
on 2/6/06 9:05 am - Paradise, CA
Good Afternoon/Evening Ladies, I'm just having liquids again. Protein Shake every three hours or so. If I get hungry I'll have some sugar free jello or sugar free pudding. Walked my Shephard for exercise. Have a great one, Denise K. Hey Nancy, looks like you're doing the same thing, hope it will work for both of us.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views